• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai General Discussion Thread 27

Thank you!

I've honestly enjoyed all up Seven Deadly Sins up to this point, only real problem I got is I'm just not sure where we're going from here. Really do feel like the series should've ended with just the resurection of Arthur so we had a teaser for whatever Nakaba wants to do going further. I'm interested in seeing what happens next, I just really have no idea where we're going from here.

I'm not sure what Nakaba wants get through before beginning the Arthur sequel. I feel like Arthur's rebirth and Chaos's explanation could have been given as a flashback in the beginning of the sequel with the SDS Manga ending after the Demon King's defeat and Escanor's death.

We're talking about current mainstream manga, not ANIME that came out before either of us were born. Also debate/anime groups my man, these sites were all written by a single guy. I'm ending my argument here since it's not the place for this conversation.

Yeah, that's fair. I really am hoping the manga wraps up soon, that way I get to close a chapter in my life and add this series to my list.

it doesn't matter as they are of manga adaptation or not, even the anime would be considered worse than the manga with censorship which makes watching those shows really annoying or bad drawing, even so, there is no showing of FT in either, so that would be the same for the manga version too
officially over too

Same. I think that it's weird how we're getting a massive exposition dump right after the defeat of a character that's been hyped up for a large part of the series. The cast has barely had any time to recuperate and neither has the readers. It makes it seem like the author wants to get right into another arc. And if that is what he's planning, what type of arc is it? If it's going to be one where they fight Chaos at the end of it, I would find that unnecessary as imo it would do so much better being placed in the sequel. If it was an arc where Arthur rebuilds Camelot and establishes himself as the new MC with the threat of Chaos being a future problem, then still, it would have been much better being in the sequel. And Cath's going wild or something so I guess that's another thing that could have been saved for later.

Ah Gou said:
We're talking about current mainstream manga, not ANIME that came out before either of us were born.
Hand Shakers and Ousama Game came out like 3 year ago, and even Tsukihime didn't come out before we were born unless you're like 13.

Ah Gou said:
Also debate/anime groups my man, these sites were all written by a single guy.
A massive wiki with hundreds of edits per day with thousands of users like TV Tropes isn't written by a single guy my dude.

@Dragon

Totally! I wish we'd instead just got to see the Sins relax for a few chapters with the story either ending right when Arthur was resurrected or with Merlin looking longingly into Hawk's Mama's eyes as his body rest there.

That would've been a really nice spot to end it, yeah. We could've gotten an aftermath for the Sins chilling, and the final chapter could be a timeskip with all the Sins's children meeting Arthur or something with the final page of that chapter being something ominous about Chaos.

Nakaba promised an Arthur sequel. We DON'T want NNT to continue but with an Arthur arc. Just end, take a break from writing cuz you obviously started sucking at it and come back after a year or two with the sequel.

Anime Chandler casually threw Multi mountain DC level meteor shower, seems Anime counterpart is stronger than the manga counterpart at least from what it looks/appears like.

the anime is canon tho .. some parts are newly added ill agree some are taken from the Q/A as for meliodas and liz age dying thing

Did you forget that half of Season 1 was altered? Plus the OVA set, the fact that certain aspects of fights are portrayed utterly differently in the anime vs the manga (Ludoshel's blast, Gloxinia's blast, etc.)

so due to some slight change the whole anime isnt canon? thats like saying if zoro cut someone 8 times in the manga but twice in the anime its non canon? you sound stupid the anime is canon thats that

I don't know if you're in a bad mood today, but cool it.

Also, "slight change" my ass. Gowther's entire introduction was completely different, entire non-canon stories like Ban vs Meliodas are canon to the anime but not the manga, Griamore's whole introductory chapter and town are canon to the manga but not the anime, etc. etc.

Zezu1995 said:
so due to some slight change the whole anime isnt canon? thats like saying if zoro cut someone 8 times in the manga but twice in the anime its non canon? you sound stupid the anime is canon thats that
yes, that make anime non-canon, remember when luffy dodge pacifista lasers? anime and manga are completely different regarding this feat. which make anime feat non-canon

even if the scene is exactly same, we still cant use anime for pixel scaling as long as we have manga(except for time frames if scene is exactly same as manga)

yes, that make anime non-canon, remember when luffy dodge pacifista lasers? anime and manga are completely different regarding this feat. which make anime feat non-canon

It does? Well that's stupid since nothing in this scene is altered except some angles.

And why even bother with the horizon ocean thing if this entire anime is non Canon? Nah you're definitely pulling some BS here,

You should sit tf down

Battler356ushiromiya escreveu: O
anime Chandler jogou casualmente uma chuva de meteoros no n├¡vel de montanha m├║ltipla DC, parece que a contrapartida do anime é mais forte que a do mang├í, pelo menos pelo que parece / parece.
Chandler was more powerful than that in manga. Not a problem multi montain wasn't canon

@Burlap

Chill br0ther. Everyone, everywhere, chill the hell out.

bambu there isnt any need for chill.. people just think we in a bad mood which isnt the case... their being idiots the anime is canon lmao.. a few slight changes dont make it non canon yall act like they created a WHOLE new episode not following the manga.. ..im not even gonna fight this i know the anime is canon cuz im not a moron lmao

Cut the condescension on both sides people. It's a conversation about anime. There are way better things you could be getting snappy about.

the episodes follow the manga .. so what if a characters walks two extra steps that dont make it non canon :/ are you guys crazy?

Back