• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai General Discussion Thread 27

^ Cath gonna overpower the sins, because the sins ain't in the right position now I mean after limit break they should be very much weakened as per Merlin so yeah Cath should overpower them and in the end SD appears to help the sins . Maybe

tbh what i want is either a 5th grace cuz i find it odd how liz dont have a grace.. either that or some how fusing all the graces together

Where did the color and shading go in the first few pages?

Also, why didn't Elizabeth restore Arthur's arm? Mael literally brought back Escanor's limbs after he lost them to the Indra baby.

Quality dropping in all aspects of NNT, now to a new low

Side note that none of the sins could stop cath's attack or whatever

Considering Cath is Cath Palug, I'd be pretty surprised if he doesn't make his way back into the story somehow, maybe having evolved even further due to his Chaos energy.

Then again, the author isn't known for the best storytelling, so...

oh relax i doubt its over , its soo easy to tell when something isnt over in anime.. and why we all crying over an arm? he can just pop it back via power or liz can heal it later on relax

Arthur looking like goato out here. And u guys do realize he can just snap his fingers and his arm will come back right??? He doesn't need Liz. The mangaka is most likely using this as opportunity to show case his powers

Anyways I love Arthur's development I can already see his maturing. He didn't even let it get him down so bad that he had to kill a friend.

Oh god what development? People keep tossing that word around so loosely

Shit if anything this LITTLE development on character is unsatisfying and not praise worthy at all, have to be a clown to like this

@Burlap what bruh??? U acknowledged that it's development but call people clowns who like it?? Wtf type of logic is that???

You aren't even giving Arthur time to develop. Not all characters develop in out of no where bursts. They develop gradually so we can see their changes compared to their previous self.

U must have been reading bs series

AstralKing7 said:
@Burlap what bruh??? U acknowledged that it's development but call people clowns who like it?? Wtf type of logic is that???

You aren't even giving Arthur time to develop. Not all characters develop in out of no where bursts. They develop gradually so we can see their changes compared to their previous self.

U must have been reading bs series
Not giving him time to develope? Oh I'm not doing that, nakaba never gave him enough time or significance to actually build him up properly, that's why I am calling people clowns for liking this, you are being ripped off yet you eat it up? You got EA'D

Well so what now? What other threads you guys active on? I know for sure this one is gonna die for a whole ass week again

Such a shitty chapter, Cath Palug getting one shotted... The good news is that the Six Deadly Sins have become the Five Deadly Sins, so this probably means Nakaba will end the manga soon instead of making a Chaos arc. If this is true then he will make an Arthur spin off and maybe Cath is still alive.

i think this is the start of the arthur spinoff... merlin and arthur seem to be leaving them.. also i guess arthur gets dimension cut? and cath gets A BFR but im not sure if it can hurt people

Back