• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai General Discussion Thread 27

AstralKing7 said:
The scans Mitch brought looked like they weren't talking ablut the straight light beams at all tbf
he wasnt i agreed with all the ones that bend and what not but im talking the straight beams they have nothing stopping them from being LS

mitch was using variations of ark to try to debunk which was wrong...like why did he even use ludos arm sword? obv thats not LS or atleast it wasnt till we got his grace info hes REL+-sol with flash grace and flash>ark in speed then we got ON being >>faster than flash

The argument from that thread that I presented was that Ark as a whole is not Light Speed, there are no Speed of Light Statements, and Ark doesn't act like real life, so you can't just assume that the straight beams are light speed

ok this needs to be said... just cuz we dont get a "faster than light "statement dont mean it isnt.. that statement is just so you understand whats happening easier... they literally use light particles/protons.. the STRAIGHT ark beams are LS... flash is REL+-SOL... we need a huge discussion about this lets stop running from it

um ok liosite? it can be revived just cuz it got rejected dont make yall correct? you guys reject alot of things that are correct...ill keep fighting cuz i know im right

yes cuz a straight beam of light literally stated to be made or protons/light particles isnt LS right? that makes sense to you?

Last time I checked the downgrade thread Gauche's mirror beam was never stated to be light in the raw scans. It was just a beam that's it.

I'm not exactly sure about Arc beam though so you do you I guess.

@Zezu

Said Light Beams can be physically touched and also explode on Impact, since there is not Speed of Light Statement, we can't assume that said light moves at the speed of light, it's the same reason we don't do it for Sting's Light Magic from Fairy Tail, or other cases like Naruto

Point is, the info we have doesn't confirm speed of light

which is another reason why this site needs to review their light rules .. its not good.. and gauche is a different case his OWN reflect rays isnt made or protons or wasnt stated soo iirc . and hes using his own magic for it , its not like him reflecting patry light skills i could be wrong cuz i dont remember too much about his skillset

I mean, if you want to make a Revision Thread for Light Speed, go for it, but I seriously doubt it will change

Ionliosite said:
There was already a thread about it and got rejected, get over it.
How about no, you sit down and stay away from the discussion, since you wanna be useless and reject-happy lol

How about no, you sit down and stay away from the discussion, since you wanna be useless and reject-happy

How am I being useless? I'm just pointing out this was already discussed on a thread and got rejected. The staff here is extremely busy, having them going over the same arguments over and over is waste of their time and effort. Unless has some good new evidence, nothing has changed since when it was rejected.

@Burlap

Dude, calm down, stop accusing people of just being reject happy, it's not like people disagree just because they don't want NNT to be faster or stronger

It's not fair to others to make that accusation

we know its dean and the last episode wasnt so bad it was decent

anyways i wont make another LS post till the manga is done

I'm betting my left nut that Nakaba is gonna troll and make a timeskip and make the Arthur spin-off just be another arc in the manga

BurlapJack said:
Deen hasn't worked on the anime at all, just so you know, it's outsourced to studio MARVY JACK.
Small correction, Deen has worked on the anime, but they outsource a lot to Marvy Jack. Deen has done some things, but Marvy Jack is doing most of the job.

ZackyD2 said:
I'm betting my left nut that Nakaba is gonna troll and make a timeskip and make the Arthur spin-off just be another arc in the manga
Remember guys, never bet anything you cant afford to lose

Slightly off topic but I kinda wished they did a better job at teasing Mael (regardless of what you thought of his arc); we saw humans, a fairy and a giant converted to the demon race and no-one wondered if the same could happen to a goddess?.

Noooooo I love how Mael was revealed. Now I must give it to him that was freakin amazing. Like incredible. That had me on the edge of my seat.

I didn't expect him to be Mael at all but when u think about it the stuff started making sense somewhat.

That's when I became a huge freaking fan of NNT but at the same time that's when I stopped liking it. The guy messed up with wanting to reveal him as Mael. He should have waited. Mael could have been the final perfect villain for them to defeat after DK. He could have had an even greater power with Angel and Demon abilities as well as giving him all of the commandments. Making him the new DK and Ruler of the Goddess

Once he got defeated then Chaos and Arthur should have gotten introduced again.

DK would have gotten beat anyway by And have his power stolen by Mael who would reveal himself after the sins beat DK down horribly.

But oh well I know when a manga is getting rushed

naw nabaka making arthur control himself after awakening chaos was a mistake.. he shouldve fought them for 4 chapters then do the cath thing

That's too much action^ I don't the fighting for 4 chapters but going into another fight with Cath is too much. Need some plot advancement atleast with dialogue imo

Why would you even ask such an obvious thing in the first place. The movie doesn't fit in the timeline at all so it is 100% not canon.

Back