• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai General Discussion Thread 26

If Fragment of Chaos Cath can wreck the sins and is stronger than the Demon King, then Arthur who has all of Chaos's Power would be insanely powerful

Let's just see how the fight goes if I were to put my bet, I would say he should be having upper hand against the sins for now now if not stomp them but ultimately the sins would win.

Also since Chaos is an abstract entity so does that make him/have possibility of being UNIVERSAL OMG

They already confirmed that Chaos came from outer space so no universe lvl Chaos is impossible as the universe already existed when he created the world.

So according to the Translation, Mama Hawk 100% is Chaos and the pig body was just a shell it used to interact as it doesn't truly have a physical form.

I guess that means instead of creating a new profile for Chaos, Mama Hawk's existing profile will be changed to Chaos and the such?

I guess Arthur should just get a "As Chaos's host" key or something like that, while Chaos's profile itself should be made on Mama Hawk's.

Has a Mordred character ever been introduced in the series? As i personally believe if hes doing the Arthur spinoff then he should be the big bad

I wish the series would move on, Arthur can be a much better Protagonist than Meliodas, if we had a fresh start, Nakaba could make some greatness again

What???

It's starting to look like Arthur is starting to become the MC.

No such thing as a fresh start with the same universe and same characters with the same time frame.

The events are still all connected. It can still have the same series name but the Mc can still be better than the last and he is.

This new arc just started.

AstralKing7 said:
The events are still all connected. It can still have the same series name but the Mc can still be better than the last and he is.
So you're saying Nakaba should pull an Araki and do like JoJo does?

There can be a fresh start, he just needs to leave behind some characters, start focusing on new things, he can still occasionally mention the sins and have one show up, but some new main characters, villains, and maybe a timeskip could be a fresh start for the Arthur spin-off

Well if there is no major war arc anytime soon, then I do not really have time to invest myself to it for my works

1- cath is is that monster cat from the real king arthur stories anyone knew?

2- DK creating the demon world which oddly when you google is purgatory... cuz i dont think we have another dimension for them... if we do plz show proof cuz i dont remember and im pretty sure purgatory is their home

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
There can be a fresh start, he just needs to leave behind some characters, start focusing on new things, he can still occasionally mention the sins and have one show up, but some new main characters, villains, and maybe a timeskip could be a fresh start for the Arthur spin-off
arthur with nanashi but the issue is .. whos gonna fight them? cuz arthur is op atm

one more thing... we can make 2 profiles one for the true chaos and arthur as embodiment . make the true chaos planet and keep arthur at unknow-possibly planet (should scale)

um ok? so his physical body is weak but not his hax on top of that he wasnt even on guard he had no idea cath was gonna eat him... anyway he still has to learn his abilities he just got them and have no real idea on how strong it can be

M3X said:
How can Arthur be 5-B if no one in the series can even surpass 6-A?
cuz you guys are horrible when you calc thats why... the graces are literal yet yall put ocean at island? i was looking into WB tsunami calc and i know i shouldnt cross over but via raw size... ocean is 2x bigger yet WB got country from that lmao... im just saying this verse has been low balled and low calc for awhile... only person that did a good job for it was malik

yes of course a "5-B" not on guard makes them susceptible to 7-A attacks and his hax aren't 5-B at all you're basically implying that he's a glass cannon when IIRC there has never been a glass cannon in the series thus far you can't just say he's 5-B before any notable AP feats yet.

what you talking about? hendrickson owned him when he had a far higher magic PL... remember its 50k... cusack/chandler owned him and he got a sword amp arthur was just a boy trynna find his way he aint do nothing and he may have chaos power but his physical body hasnt change btw off guard goku got lasered in base... his base is planetary that lazer is wall... cmon now

Back