• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai General Discussion Thread 26

There Ii no legit confusion to be created, I was just joining in on the series negativity

Bro I even said I have a feeling, which means I am assuming

Anyone with a 2nd grade level education can see that

Well, that guy was right about Cath, I don't remember the line, neither which chap but he said something like "as long as you have this animal along with you, your death is imminent".

According to a rough translation: "Mel asks Merlin if what the lake has said is true and that if she's truly been trying to resurrect chaos by tricking the sins. Merlin seems to agree and Mel says that doing this is way too uncertain and they're not even sure Chaos exists nor have they ever met it. Merlin says they have though and that they've ridden atop of him and that she (Hawk Mama) too is awaiting the resurrection of chaos.

Hawk Mama then deflates and people get confused. Merlin says that Hawk Mama never truly existed in the first place, but was in fact just a seal that the DK and SD used to seal chaos. (So apparently hawk mama isn't the mother of chaos, but rather was just holding the power). King even says Hawk mama isn't alive, but is just an empty shell made of moss.

With hawk mama now disposed of, Arthur asks where the contents of the shell are and Merlin says they have now been transferred into Arthur. So supposedly, chaos lost its true form and ability to use its power and I guess thats why it needs Arthur. Arthur is surprised that this power is now in him and Mel says Arthur should give it up if he wants to. Mel tells merlin to undo this, but Merlin says chaos has chosen Arthur. They begin to argue and Arthur tells them not to. Arthur then goes on some monologue but in the end says he's probably gonna try and bring about a new world. Cath reappears and Arthur is glad to see him. The Lake however says to keep Cath away from Arthur, but Mel is too slow and Arthur loses his arm. (I ain't seen Escanor cry when he lost his arm tho...)."

We already knew it was Cath Palug as this was based on Arthurian Myth, but i didnt expect that he would into crazy killer mode. I was already seeing him as Fou 2.0

I hope Meliodas finally explains his true magic, feels like this will be the final opportunity.

So True Chaos >>>>>>> Hawk Mama (Sealed Chaos) > True Magic Meliodas > 100% Demon King

Well that does make the statement about True Magic Meliodas approaching her lvl more acceptable since it wasn't the actual Chaos and instead it's just the sealed form. Glad to know if 5-B gets accepted it would only scale to True Chaos (unless it turns out Cath is even stronger).

@Siegfried10 Didn't Meliodas lose his True Magic after killing the Demon King?

Siegfried10 said:
We already knew it was Cath Palug as this was based on Arthurian Myth, but i didnt expect that he would into crazy killer mode. I was already seeing him as Fou 2.0
I hope Meliodas finally explains his true magic, feels like this will be the final opportunity.
More like Fou + Gorefield = Cath.

Ok, sooooo... is Cath our final antagonist, it seems like Arthur's not gonna become evil

I'm not really hyped for anything else besides this series ending

Peter1129 said:
So True Chaos >>>>>>> Hawk Mama (Sealed Chaos) > True Magic Meliodas > 100% Demon King

Well that does make the statement about True Magic Meliodas approaching her lvl more acceptable since it wasn't the actual Chaos and instead it's just the sealed form. Glad to know if 5-B gets accepted it would only scale to True Chaos (unless it turns out Cath is even stronger).

@Siegfried10 Didn't Meliodas lose his True Magic after killing the Demon King?
He lost his DK Mode, but i dont think he lost the magic. It would be weird for Nakaba to give him a different magic power but never explain it.

if we list every power arthur has under JUST RW then it would be real confusing to someone who doesn't read the series i think it would be preferable to list the below powers seperately for less confusion.

Reality Warping (Can warp reality within seconds allowing him to create irregular things seemingly out of nowhere such as a giant piece of dice)

Spatial Manipulation

Chaos Manipulation (Pretty self-explanatory)

Physics Manipulation (Manipulated physics to an irregular state, gowther said that what was happening was real)

Life Manipulation

and many RW users list powers achieved through RW on their pages such as Mister Mxyzptlk

really the only RW users that don't do that are some tier 1 characters and tier 0 characters usually due to them being a supreme being.

cathe was stated to be absorbing chaos which means that peronia demon girl he ate he possibly has her abilities i could be wrong

i don't think so i think cath is a creature who feeds on chaos and that's why it wanted arthur to reach his full potential.

This whole Chaos/Merlin stuff feels like Kaguya tbh. Like, this literally came out of nowhere after the Big Bad was defeated.

@PrinceOfTheMorning Yeah definitely agree here. Now I just hope Cath is the final villain and he absolutely destroys the Sins which leads to the Arthur spinoff being about Arthur assembling the Knights of the Round Table to defeat Cath (Palug).

Too so glad the chapter finally came out!

I need to see Cath stomped now!!

Arthur should jsut be able to create a new arm.

What really is Cath

Back