• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai General Discussion Thread 26

Okay should chaos dude be considered planetary or time frame is essentially required for that and till that where will we put chaos at, High 6A or something like that

Battler356ushiromiya said:
Okay should chaos dude be considered planetary or time frame is essentially required for that and till that where will we put chaos at, High 6A or something like that
I say we wait till the end to make a profile.

I say we just bench the 5-B stuff for now, we still know literally nothing about Chaos to make profile for them, we keep going back and forth on this matter, so let's just leave alone until we have enough info about Chaos

Thats just running away from facts aubin the only issue with Chaos is that we dont know if its another person ,Hawk mama or arthur... thats the ONLY issue..everything else is clear as day

I mean, if Chaos shows up won't we get more dialogue about him? That would probably bring enough evidence to bring the argument to a close for either side.

Indeed; now let's ponder the amount of characters that were "thrown" out of the plot... :/

For example remember when the holy Knights were strong?, lol!.

the chance we get more impressive feats for gil is the same as the chance we all agree on something (other than the anime mel vs escagod fight being trash)

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
I say we just bench the 5-B stuff for now, we still know literally nothing about Chaos to make profile for them, we keep going back and forth on this matter, so let's just leave alone until we have enough info about Chaos
Lol can you stop saying we know "literally nothing"? We *literally* got info on him from not only Merlin, but from a more credible being this chapter that seems to be almost all knowing

Tbh NNY was never good lowkey

The romance factor is what fked it up

Ban's ship was horrible tbh.

Mel x Liz was pushed too hard like come on I hated this about NNT

I started to like NNT when Meliodas turned to evil side and Estarossa started betraying them (altough Mael's reveal was bs, still would've liked it if he continued absorbing the commandments and becoming a real villain)

Now I'm just reading cuz I've been following this series a long time. I want to see what the outcome will be like instead of dropping it.

AstralKing7 said:
Tbh NNY was never good lowkey
The romance factor is what fked it up

Ban's ship was horrible tbh.

Mel x Liz was pushed too hard like come on I hated this about NNT
gotta disagree... after the the original demon it went down hill everything BEFORE that was fire...

nnt fights will always be fire but its just the writing... BUT the merlin thing has me very hype for the new arc...

i think it saved the series

Yeah the one fallacy most can't escape is the investment fallacy; because we invested time and/or money into a franchise we simply can't drop it since it feels like a wasted investment afterwards and so we continue with it even if (depending on the franchise) the quality has objectively declined moreover we get insulted by the creators.

Tbh at LOT of major iconic franchises are only still relevant and making money due to the investment fallacy but I digress.

I hope I can find someone to help make a verse page. I can help with any abilities and getting feats calced and added to profiles

ningens are slowly becoming more relevant.

Just wait, Gil might resurrect as king of order or something

I wonder if Belialuin is as powerful as Demon/Goddess clan... Given they stay neutral, but still researching weapon to kill demon/goddess

Probably not as powerful as the 10C or Archangels, most likely stronger than fodder demons and goddesses

Zezu1995 said:
nnt fights will always be fire but its just the writing... BUT the merlin thing has me very hype for the new arc...

i think it saved the series
I highly doubt it

It just makes it a tad more interesting since it's a new approach. NNT is still going downhill cuz Nakaba creates even more plot points with every chapter, while not answering to earlier.

Back