• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai General Discussion Thread 22

Zezu1995 said:
so where does this feat even put diane? also now they only got 1 min to beat the DK cuz if escanor ONE go away its over... but my GOD THE ART IS GODSEND
They still have Meliodas's demon king form. My bet is that Escanor will only weaken him.

I doubt this is going to happen but I want the Demon King to actually act like a final boss for once and reveal that he was holding back this whole time and proceed to trash everybody there at the same time and completely no sell an combined attack from all of them working together.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Okay, but then how would they win?
Meliodas goes Demon King Mode or True Magic Mode or whatever you call it and is roughly even with Demon King Zeldris. And wins due to Zeldris slightly weakening Demon King and Elizabeth spamming heal on Meliodas. Because seriously I'd take Meliodas 1v1ing Demon King with good powerscaling over the sins getting screen time via terrible powerscaling any day.

Hmm. Guess that works. I feel like Mel being the major contributor to the ending of the fight will seem a bit much. Like, if he's that strong in his other form, then the only reason he wasn't in it the whole time and holding the weaker stages of DK Zel down would be because he didn't want to accidentally kill him or something.

Yeah like I said this outcome is very unlikely to happen. If anything it will probably be a combined attack from the sins that will take down the Demon King after he gets weakened by Zeldris. After that the 50% power of the Demon King will try and take some kind of physical form as a last ditch effort to kill them and now Meliodas finally decides to use his Demon King/True Magic Form to completely destroy him once and for all since he's no longer in Zeldris' body.

Tbh that would feel dumb considering the DK's already waited like thousands of years

not exactly like he has a low patience tolerance

then again he's evil for the sake of evil so ehh doing something dumb like that isn't inconceivable

ppl keep talking bad about DK i get he isnt really owning them but the man is taking zero damage , obv not trying and hes fighting all 7 of them at the same time with zero issues :/ btw is dianes feat worth calcing or another large island?

he isn't taking any damage because of the magic lake so his magic keeps on getting replenished thats why they had to seperate him from the lake.

Magic doesn't regen. He is taking zero damage form the punches and kicks and stabs as soon as they happen.

Magic getting replenished has zero effect on his durability

They got better manga to translate tbh, wait only *********** will release it, or check offical sites like comixlogy

I have a question, shouldn't Mel has type 8 Immortality since he cannot die as long as his curse is active?

Yeah not combat app.

Immortality (Type 8; he cannot die as long as his curse is active. While this type isn't combat applicable, the curse grant him type 1; 3 and 4)

Peter1129 said:
I doubt this is going to happen but I want the Demon King to actually act like a final boss for once and reveal that he was holding back this whole time and proceed to trash everybody there at the same time and completely no sell an combined attack from all of them working together.
I bet you liked Jiren, then.

PaChi2 said:
Nah not really. The only reason I want Demon King to do this is because he's been way too underwhelming for somebody who's supposed to be the strongest in the series. Seriously he's currently stronger than his 50% Form so why isn't he just casually trashing them like he did with Wild, Ban and Meliodas in Purgatory.

Peter1129 said:
PaChi2 said:
Nah not really. The only reason I want Demon King to do this is because he's been way too underwhelming for somebody who's supposed to be the strongest in the series. Seriously he's currently stronger than his 50% Form so why isn't he just casually trashing them like he did with Wild, Ban and Meliodas in Purgatory.
Nakama Power

Can't The Demon King like, just go back to the lake? IIRC Galan can jump several miles by one jump why can't the DK?

Back