• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai General Discussion Thread 22

And like I said it doesn't matter it's Prime Meliodas that performed it not Unsealed Meliodas. Prime Demon Mark Meliodas is Low 6-B so all the 6-C+ that scales from Unsealed Meliodas will be downgraded to 6-C scaling from Drole.

this is how i see things 100% DK/SD>>Young DK>=DK mel>Noon mael>Noon escanor>Indura mon/deri>Ludo>sinner=zeldris

Also, in 3) remember that Escanor is willing to sacrifice himself for the ones he loves. And that the sins would have been slaughtered by AM if he didnt intervene. So he did what he did in hopes of protecting everyone. Why would he accept help from people who are flies compared to his enemy? And he would never run. So what options did he have? Challemge Mel in a 1 vs 1 fight in the cube.

Are you serious right now? We literally had multiple threads about how the Ten Commandmnets sans Zeldris being comparable to the Four Archangels is complete bs. No we can't scale them to the ocean feat. They are going back down to 6-C due to this retcon.

well zeldris at full power beat ludo in mers body who would be stronger than true body sariel/tarmeil , shit zeldris 1v5 them and only lost cuz of escanor now true body ludo i can see that but they surely are above tarmel/sariel also i have a scan for meliodas
Meliodas scan
all this means is that zeldris was correct

Peter1129 said:
Are you serious right now? We literally had multiple threads about how the Ten Commandmnets sans Zeldris being comparable to the Four Archangels is complete bs. No we can't scale them to the ocean feat. They are going back down to 6-C due to this retcon.
^

im fine with it i guess but question where will we put zeldris ? plus we might have to change a shit ton of things due to this fight.. the sins might start scaling to each other we dont know

anyways back to current DK imo he isnt going all out , he dropped hi sword isnt using darkness or any of his magic power... but with pure combat hes owning escanor .. i money is on DK winning this fight.. escanor will get his shine but will lose anyways

wait.. if DK is alwways at 50% power till he uses his main body.... dont that mean we have to double w.e feats the vessel uses?

Apparently Mel killed Escanor with that punch but Rosa brought him back somehow. He actually killed The One Escanor with one hit LMAO.

Oh and the reason Escanor ran away is because he thought he killed Ban lol.

wait when did you get thats translation? ima wait for the image thing or MS.. whos the guy that normally post the image link?

Zezu1995 said:
wait when did you get thats translation? ima wait for the image thing or MS.. whos the guy that normally post the image link?
The scene where he meets the girl after the punch takes place in the afterlife or whatever the place where Elaine was. Remember when they met King?

Mel kills The One Escanor with One Hit

Demon King is Equal to The One Escanor Physically

The Demon King is far above Prime Mel

The One Escanor defeats Mel in One Hit

What?

At least Escanor got payback later

Zezu1995 said:
The scene where he meets the girl after the punch takes place in the afterlife or whatever the place where Elaine was. Remember when they met King?

that meliodas that escanor beat didnt even remember anything tho. damn nabaka it really came this far where i cant even defend this bad writing lol.. lets just see where this goes

the onyl thing i can come up with is that a younger escanor cant use his grace correctly... thats all. other than that its pure bs

I mean, Escanor fighting the DK is BS to begin with and Nakaba never bothered explaining that, what makes you think he will explain Mel beating The One?

We hoped to get some logic in this Gaiden but instead it created even more plot holes. From what I heard the chapter doesn't explain anything about how Escanor got the grace or why Mel can go MA and kill the dude.

Sasuga Nakaba.

So, what are doing with Escanor? Are we just gonna assume he got stronger or will we thrown everything on his "new" form and call PIS on everything that happened before it? Nakaba gives less f*ck about this manga than Togashi do with Hunter.

We should make our own decision here tbh.

Well if they don't explain his power up than I think we might actually have to consider Escanor's entire fight with Demon King until his new form PIS. I mean even Diane managed to put up a fight and somewhat knock back Demon King during this fight so yeah probably PIS if not outlier.

So basically,

Prime AM Mel & One Mael >>>>>>>>>>>> One Escanor >> Post revival AM Mel

Dk can be anywhere depending on Nakabs's mood lol

So it's likely we will just give Escanor "Ultimate The One" Key and scale him to 50% DK?

I am fine with that.

There was no mention of Escanor getting stronger at all. And considering how many outliers there were in this fight (and this current arc in general) Escanor injuring Demon King Zeldris might be one of them as well. Not to mention they straight up showed Near-Noon Escanor, Full Wings King, and Post-Purgatory Ban injuring DK Zeldris but two chapters later they said DK Zeldris didn't take any damage from any of their attacks.

As much as I love Escanor, him getting stomped by Prime Mel makes more sense than him tie with the DK. Lets see how his new form will for now.

Anyways so far based on this chapter and previous scaling and statements we now know that the rough scaling for Prime Meliodas, Sunshine Mael and Escanor is like this

The One Mael = Prime Assault Mode Meliodas > Near-Noon Mael > The One Escanor > Prime Demon Mark Meliodas > Mid-Morning Mael > Prime Base Meliodas > Near-Noon Escanor > Mid-Morning Escanor > Dawn Escanor

At this point I wouldn't even be surprised if Prime Base Meliodas is actually stronger than Post-Revival Assault Mode Meliodas rather than Post-Revival Demon Mark Meliodas. And I have no idea how strong Dawn Mael is so I won't add him into the scaling. But if I were to guess I'd say he's probably almost as strong as Near-Noon Escanor.

i wouldnt say escanor got stronger but i think we can agree he can use sunshien alot better than before.. even mael used it much better than he did

somethings been bugging me

1- the first fight AM MEL>young possibly inexperienced escanor 2- 2nd fight mel uses a sword skill ONE escanor aint feel jack...

Peter1129 said:
There was no mention of Escanor getting stronger at all. And considering how many outliers there were in this fight (and this current arc in general) Escanor injuring Demon King Zeldris might be one of them as well. Not to mention they straight up showed Near-Noon Escanor, Full Wings King, and Post-Purgatory Ban injuring DK Zeldris but two chapters later they said DK Zeldris didn't take any damage from any of their attacks.
That has been common in the manga. Meliodas has taken beatings from people that werent a match for him only to destroy them moments later. I.e Gilthunder, Base Ban, Hendrickson,...

Now that I think about it this feels like Hendrickson's second stage before the last power up. DK will probably get another power up.

Zezu1995 said:
somethings been bugging me

1- the first fight AM MEL>young possibly inexperienced escanor 2- 2nd fight mel uses a sword skill ONE escanor aint feel jack...
Post-Revival Assault Mode Meliodas =/= Prime Assault Mode Meliodas

This whole thing would make much more sense if Escanor in the recent chapters is using 100% of Sunshine after seeing Mael in action.

Back