• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai General Discussion Thread 22

Hyper ON is strong but DK still took more blows so i wouldnt say its on par all that really means is that zeldris is alot stronger than we thought

Escanor was much weaker when he fought Zel than he is now for some reason. If next chapter can give us some explaining then the scaling chain might still be saved.

When the Demon King syas that he's finally reached his full power from his prime, does that include his 100%, like did he gain all the power that he left in Purgatory, or is that version of him still trapped there, it's not very clear, I am assuming it's his 50%, because it would make no sense for "The One" which is technically only 1/8th of the Supreme deitys power, to be equal to 100% of of the Demon King's power

It was never stated that Sunshine is 1/8 of the SD power nor that the grace are taken directly from her power at all for that matter. There is a theory that both Mael and SD could only use Sunshine in a mgical way hence why it's useless against the Demon King.

He isn't at 100% until his commandments actually fuse back o to his old body and not a vessel which is confirmed to weaken you even if it has the "perfect" specs as ludo put it

BurlapJack said:
He isn't at 100% until his commandments actually fuse back o to his old body and not a vessel which is confirmed to weaken you even if it has the "perfect" specs as ludo put it
Didn't he fuse with the commanments already ?

No, his actual body is in purgatory...

So long as his real body isn't fused with the commandments, he will always be at around half his maximum

Can you provide scans to substantiate these claims?

Just to be absolutely clear, I don't mean scans saying he's in a younger body, just that it's weaker than his original or not stronger than his 100% prime.

In the third page of chapter 320 didn't the Demon King said "I have obtained my original power, my body and power from my youth."?

That's where my doubts come from^

We don't know wether or not his power from youth is before or after he split his power, we should leave it at 50% for now tho, because that's the version we've been dealing with so far

anyways question about zeldris gland said when he was frozen that zeldris can undo his commandment, does zeldris have resistance due to this?

so we ever gonna talk about ludo grace being translated as a literal flash of light and what godspeed means in anime cuz the term was also used in high school dxd iirc. or we just gonna ignore it ?
Ludos speed grace

And yeah seems like Nakaba really did retconned Meliodas' power. The Meliodas that performed the Danafor destruction now seems to be Prime Meliodas not Unsealed Meliodas. So it seems like all the 6-Cs in NNT will need to be scaled to Drole's earthquake instead. Also Prime Assault Mode Meliodas one shot The One Escanor. So yeah we now have straight up confirmation that Sunshine Mael and Prime Meliodas > The One Escanor.

Back