• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manga helpers typically discusses the spoilers and raws, don't they?

I wouldn't say effortlessly stomp. More like overpower / contend with. It looks like Gowther will be the one to beat Mael on the inside.

Who cares what term you use. King wipped his ass easily without much effort and Mael was supposed to be at 200K. I am surprised really, Nakaba made King job through the whole series only to make him the strongest sin just because he "wanted to show his manly side to the girl he likes"

RIP the prince of darkness Mel and the Pride Sun king Escanor.

This Powerup is complete BS, the full Power of King can Wreck 4C Mael who is Far higher than Assault Meliodas, they had something great with Mael and then they ruined his character by having him get Soloed and Stomped by King, Complete BS, My Hatred for The Scaling in this series is growing

Eh nothing top the horrible FT Scaling. If you can live with that surely you can give this a pass.

We can add a new key now actually. Just need a description for his abilities and tier updates.

I think that King being forshadowed as the strongest Fairy King is something that's been out for a while now, but I don't think anyone saw it coming to this conclusion. Like I thought, King's power being multiplied multiple times over gave him an advantage here along with the versatility of him being able to use all the forms at once.

TBH this doesn't really surprise me, ever since the very beginning of the series, King has consistently been depicted as being one of the most powerful Sins.

I mean, he singlehandedly stomped Guila and Jericho at the same time with minimal effort when said two were stomping Mel and Ban just moments before.

He's always been at least the 3rd most powerful Sin behind Escanor and Meliodas.

Also, it's worth noting that it took King and Gowther together to take down 4C Mael, King just did most of the damage.

Plus this Mael isn't stronger than AM Mel technically, Mel's power level was 142,000 just after he transformed and likely wasn't fully awakened yet, and 5C Meliodas is undoubtedly stronger than current Mael.

5C Meliodas is likely far stronger than anyone else could even hope to be currently. King always hasn't been the 3rd strongest in portrayal, but that was the case early on in the 10C Arc when he took out the Albion. After that, some of the other Sins like Merlin had some more powerful portray.

Of course, he also dealt a large amount of damage to Chandler during their fight as well, so that's impressive.

@ZERO7772 Not really, Fairy Tail Scaling can get bad, I Know, but at least it's the main character who gets the BS Moments, he is expected to be OP, and get dumb Powerups, this is on a whole other level, this is like if Gray got a powerup and defeated August or Zeref, This is just as bad, the BS is quite similar to Erza's Meteor, You can't really justify King's Full Power, being far stronger than Meliodas, Escanor, and 4C Mael

Mael is also at a bit of a disadvantage because he's against an opponent he can't use his Full Counter against.

Sudden Friendship Powerups, have been set up since the beginning, that has always been the case, if you get surprised it happens, that is your fault really, and I'd be OK with King beating Mael with extreme Difficulty, while he also has help from Diane, Gowther, and Elizabeth, but for him to just stomp him by himself with no difficulty, it's BS

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
@ZERO7772
Not really, Fairy Tail Scaling can get bad, I Know, but at least it's the main character who gets the BS Moments, he is expected to be OP, and get dumb Powerups, this is on a whole other level, this is like if Gray got a powerup and defeated August or Zeref, This is just as bad, the BS is quite similar to Erza's Meteor, You can't really justify King's Full Power, being far stronger than Meliodas, Escanor, and 4C Mael
True King isn't stronger than Mel or Escanor though

True King: 200,000+

The One Escanor: Unknown but described as "Invincible", likely at least 300,000

Five Commandments Meliodas: Hinted to be at least close to the Weakened Demon King, if this is true than he is possibly 1,200,000 as the Demon King is supposed to be 4x The One Escanor.

So no, True King is not above Current Meliodas or even The One Escanor really.

Though this is just guestimating.

I'm just frustrated, Mael got soloed so easily by King, I was looking forward to a Ban vs Mael or Meliodas vs Mael fight, but no, he got stomped by King

So what will happen to Mael now I wonder? And the Commandments within him? I still hope Escanor gets a powerup, I can't say I'm comftorable with him falling so behind Meli and King.

Anyways, I'm not sure how to feel about this chapter. But it's not exactly great

Escanor Somehow gets all 4 Graces, and then stomps 5C Meliodas, now that would be incredible and Amazing

I am not angry really. Mael plot was dragging out, and Imo, he's really bland character. I liked him when he was Estarossa, but now? just kill this emo bitc alreay lol.

I wouldn't call Mael/Estarossa bland tbh, and I don't think emo or even edgy is the right term. (People throw that term around way too much in a deperate attempt to sound cool and quirky)

But I would agree that the plot was dragging on. I just want to see more of Escanor, Zeldris, and Ban

Ever since Mael transformed, I haven't like how he hasn't been talking like he used to. His personality in his 3C Angel form was far more interesting than this.

I will say that if Mael gets redeemed here though, there is some opportunity for him to have a tag team battle with Reduciel in the future.

We could see Mael fighting alongside the Sins against the evil Meliodas.

i guess its safe to say king gained the same 8x power buff as his sister . also using all forms at once is broken xd

If you guys could pick any of the ten commandments to keep inside you in your daily lives, which would you pick? Note: you don't get Demonic Biology or any crazy side effects. You remain fully Human

I personally would pick either Love or Piety.

The problem with getting the commandments is that you can't disobey them yourself. I think Pacifism may be the best since, even thought you can't kill anyone, if someone tries to murder you they'll passively get killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back