• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pacifism means that anyone who kills anything in your presence gets aged to death. I wouldn't pick it because one of my friends could die just by unknowingly stepping on a spider.

I also don't get why people are confused on how King is so strong with the wings. It makes sense for two reasons.

1. Wings are really important to a fairy's power. Gloxinia had big wings and was one of the commandments. King, even without wings was managing to defend against Mael. This is the equivalent of Arthur fighting Meliodas without his Magic or Excalibur and putting up a good defense. This whole time, King has been fighting without the main thing that makes a fairy, a fairy. So when his full wings come out, of course he's going to get a giant boost.

2. King's also the Fairy King. Even though the SD and DK > the other clans, it would make sense for the leader of another clan to be strong.

It makes sense that the Fairy King would have great power even if not on the level of the DM or SD, plus he was close to Gloxinia with tiny ass wings... but the thing is that the only FK with that amount of power is Harlequin. Gloxinia, the first and strongest FK (before Harlequin) had 50k while having a Commandment (way weaker than AM Meliodas and Mael). Harlequin stomping a 200k+ Mael seems an exageration to me.

the thing is Gloxinia was with Full Wings. King was the equivalent of a Demon that didn't use darkness or hellflame, a giant that didn't dance with the earth, a vampire that didn't suck blood or use their darkness, an angel that didn't use any Ark. Basically King was this strong without the fundamental aspect of a Fairy. Once he got that, he became immensely stronger.

I understand that logic, what im saying is that the difference between King and Gloxinia (the second strongest) is absurd. The Fairy Clan was never that strong, so King surpassing Mel and Mael seems BS to me. Him having 90k or 100k would make more sense. But whatever, its pointless debating this.

On the other hand, Meliodas when he almost destroys Liones (and most likely when he destroyed Danafor) was using his full power without AM (the demon mark he had after reviving, when he was the leader of the 10C). Would that nerf Unsealed Demon Meliodas?

True fairy king stomped mael who had 4c, it wasn't even a fight. This is just pure bs really, and all the hype mael had was just turned into nothing. I get the idea that king got stronger after awaking his full wings, but him being way stronger then mael with 4c is just pure bullshit and there is no other way to put it.

So who is gonna challange meliodas with 5c to a fight, king?. Or will they defeat him with a talk no jutsu. I hope the author doesn't ruin the ending for nanatsu no taizai, the series had a amazing run.

Siegfried10 said:
I understand that logic, what im saying is that the difference between King and Gloxinia (the second strongest) is absurd. The Fairy Clan was never that strong, so King surpassing Mel and Mael seems BS to me. Him having 90k or 100k would make more sense. But whatever, its pointless debating this.

On the other hand, Meliodas when he almost destroys Liones (and most likely when he destroyed Danafor) was using his full power without AM (the demon mark he had after reviving, when he was the leader of the 10C). Would that nerf Unsealed Demon Meliodas?
For the second paragraph, no

King and Elaine were both born form the Sacred Tree. When you consider his little sister's boost in her power level after growing her wings, which went from 2,830 to 21,050. Elaine's power multiplied by 7.4 (rounded down to one decimal). However, she went no wings -> full wings, while King went from no wings -> tiny wings -> full wings, so let's drop the multiplier a bit. (I can't get how many times bigger King's wings are now so I'll just drop it by 1.) So King's 41,600*6.4 = 266,240. It's not like I can factor all the variables (King's multiplication in power could be higher than his little sister's too given that he's a more special case as the strongest Fairy King in history- Gloxinia indicated that when he saw King with little wings but having the power level almost as high as him), but King's boost in power doesn't come across as asinine if you use Elaine's case as reference.´╗┐

When Gloxinia saw King who has little wings and has power level almost as high as him, he already said that when King grow full wings, he will be the strongest fairy king in his story. The fairy clan in the past did not have the existence of King (Gloxinia was the strongest one at that time) so they seemed never that strong and make people believe that it should be continue to be like that. But that was in the past, Nakaba did not repeat things.

Anyway, now we have:

Leader of the Goddess: 600k-800k or even higher

Leader of the Demon: 600k-800k or even higher

Leader of the Fairy: around 200k (King)

Leader of the Giant: around 200k (Diane, I believe, she will become like that)

Leader of the Human: 100k-200k? Goddess and Demon are still the dominance ones.

Anyway, time for the justifications. How does this sound?

Powers and Abilities: Same as before, but to a vastly higher level

Attack Potency: At least Country level, likely higher (Consistently stated to be the strongest Fairy King in all of history, damaged Mael, and broke his Scythe of Silence with Form Five: Increase. After getting serious, he heavily injured Mael and implied he could kill him with First Form: Chastiefol)

Speed: Massively Hypersonic+ (Vastly superior to his previous forms. Blitzed Mael with Form Five: Increase)

Lifting Strength: Unknow physically, At least Class G with Telekinesis and Spirit Spear Chastiefol

Striking Strength: Unknown physically, At least Country level, likely higher. Higher with Telekinesis and Second Form: Guardian (Easily overpowered Mael)

Durability: At least Country level, likely higher. Higher with Spirit Spear Chastiefol (Blocked Mael's Light of Love with Eighth Form: Pollen Garden. Form Two: Guardian is vastly superior to its previous state)

I just want to note this. They say Mael is weakened after the fight with King, not before or during.

we gotta use that picture from before that was rendered btw, along with new skills for diane,mael,king, pictures etc etc.. im still wondering where malik is

Nope, because he almost killed him, which is > easily beating. Also, there's specific abilities, such as the spirit spear powers for durability.

Also, I accidentally mixed up form one and true form.

Mael even when at 200K job and lose badly to King. I told you he was the opposite of Escanor ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

mael still dont got his sunshine tho.. people forget that. we have no idea how strong he would be with that. anyway King is pretty much weapon composite now xd

ByAsura said:
Correct me if I'm wrong. But he didn't have that amount of power 10 years ago. And it's specifically mentioned that Merlin sealed his full power (not his 3000 years ago power or post revival power) because he almost destroyed another town when a little girl almost died.
I think this would count as Danmaku, yes? Also, Drole used Danmaku via Giga Crush.
His power was sealed by Merlin the day the Seven Deadly Sins were betrayed, because he almost destroyed Liones when Little Elizabeth got hurt. The short story that came with volume 33 showed the events of that day and we can see that Meliodas was using the Demon Mark he had while he was le leader of the 10 Commandments (which is the same mark he had after reviving). So apparently Meliodas always had access to his full power, at least until Merlin took his power away.

Here is the short story

https://imgur.com/a/mCJpw9H

@Seigfried I meant his power was taken away 10 years ago. Also, it wasn't his 3000 years ago power that was taken.

Alright let me debunk some misconception here. It was stated by King himself throughout all stuff when he absorbed ththe 4th commandment his his physical strength, magic were draining until later he fought king and reached his physical body and commandments were now starting to take over and killing him off. We dont kings PL but for sure it isnt in the level mael when he first went to the form he was in earlier when he absorbed the 4th commandment. If that was the case King wouldnt make a statement that says Mael was waking and his magic and physical power were reaching the limit which he said his goddess powers opposing the commandments causing the act. So maels originate being a goddess was still stronger than most of character and yes this includes king if he was healthy. Since mael isnt a demon he wouldnt get much boost compare to a demon absorbing these commandments. Meliodas would most likely be so far ahead of mael even with just 1 commandment difference. Also keep in mind meliodas right here without commandments is as strong as he is back 3000 years where he fought sunshine mael according to the prisoner of the sky manga.

His power was sealed by Merlin the day the Seven Deadly Sins were betrayed, because he almost destroyed Liones when Little Elizabeth got hurt. The short story that came with volume 33 showed the events of that day and we can see that Meliodas was using the Demon Mark he had while he was le leader of the 10 Commandments (which is the same mark he had after reviving). So apparently Meliodas always had access to his full power, at least until Merlin took his power away.

Here is the short story

https://imgur.com/a/mCJpw9H

Code:
First of all no this is a mere speculation when he destroyed danafor, Fraudrin was able to survive the damage that meliodas caused. The fact that you looked into his old demon mark does not justify the means of the scenes earlier in the series. Meliodas was also enrage when he saw Liz died infront of him.
The purpose of him going back to his true power as DK explained is to get rid of his emotions which was the case throughout. Assault mode isnt a passive transformation he needs to active his true demon power in order to be in it.

It's a shame that the whole Estarossa/Mael story arc was resolved this quickly mainly by King.

Dark649 said:
It's a shame that the whole Estarossa/Mael story arc was resolved this quickly mainly by King.
Yeah. It even seemed likely for a bit that Mael could've been the final villan. But it seems Meliodas will hold up that title.

Once he's absorbed 5 commandments, the only way I can think of him being stopped is if someone either absorbed all the Archangel Graces (Something only Elizabeth could probably do since she's the SD's daughter iirc) Or if something fancy happened with other other five commandments.

@VersusJunkie

You might be onto something. There might be a ending where melidoas becomes the new demon king and elizabeth somehow becomes the new supreme dety, no one has to fight anymore if those two take the 2 most importent position in their verse.

I didn't like how mael was able to use only one commandment at a time, i hope meliodas doesn't have that kinda of restriction. Also would meliodas become taller after absorbing the commandment or will he stay as the short badass that he is.

@Versus

Well if mael was able to weaponize his commandment, i'm sure meliodas should be able to pull off something like that also.

I'd imagine he'd get extremely advanced Black Matter Manipulation and Purgatory Flame, even in comparison to the amount of power he receives.

I hope he gets a feat after getting out of the cocoon, say creating a massive earthquake.

ByAsura said:
I'd imagine he'd get extremely advanced Black Matter Manipulation and Purgatory Flame, even in comparison to the amount of power he receives.

I hope he gets a feat after getting out of the cocoon, say creating a massive earthquake.
Looking at galan's feats, at his measely power level, am mel and late morning escanor should have been enough to cause earthquaks...but nakaba doesn't draw feats bigger than building level anymore for some goddamned reason amd it's pissin' me off :^/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back