• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do we generally do when we come across circular reasoning in profiles?

Estarossa: Contended with Tarmiel and Sariel.

Sariel: Overwhelmed Base Estarossa, and cut him in half after he absorbed the Truth.

Tarmiel: Blasted a hole through Truth Absorbed Estarossa, who himself stated that even with two Commandments he would be unable to defeat him and Sariel.

Also, there isn't a calc for Meliodas' Lifting Strength to be Class G, which is used as the basis for all other characters lifting strengths...

Damage3245 said:
Also, there isn't a calc for Meliodas' Lifting Strength to be Class G, which is used as the basis for all other characters lifting strengths...
Wasn't that due to him lifting diane?

I thought that was based on the Meliodas (His arm wrestle with Ban wrecked Baste Dungeon), is there a calc about it? because if not seems vague and strange.

Yo someone make a thread about this cause i'm still a damn noob on this website. I want this settled quickly (BTW not trying to call shots i just really love NNT and want to secure integrity or whatever)

Also Ban's regen is wanked. It's really Low-High.

I'm starting to think Malik took some things out of context on purpose for the sake of exaggerating NNT as much as possible.

Okay, I don't understand, it was established that Ban couldn't heal from Purgatory Fire in the past, but now he can heal from it? Or is it because he adapted after the 500 years in Purgatory?

VersusJunkie54 said:
I don't think you can derive lifting strength from an arm wrestle
I believe it's because they are pushing against each other and producing force, which is defined as LS rather than AP.

Izreldan said:
Okay, I don't understand, it was established that Ban couldn't heal from Purgatory Fire in the past, but now he can heal from it? Or is it because he adapted after the 500 years in Purgatory?
He said the first 100 years in purgatory. So he has probably always been able to regenerate from Purgatory Fire. My guess is that Purgatory Fire can't kill immortals but it can weaken their Regenerationn. Either that or retcon.

VersusJunkie54 said:
If it negated Ban's regen then he shouldn't have that scar. He should just be dead, right?
Technically yeah, he would just bleed out, I guess Purgatory Fire just slows Regen instead of completely nullifying it.

@Versus There was one on Mel's page but it was removed due to the mountain level revisions.

Edit: It covers fragmentation, but not LT. [1]

we already knew that she fought the DK and SD with mel. but she just dont like to fight.. also does mael get anything new by gettind rid of the commandments? they seem like they wanted to control him or something

Zezu1995 said:
we already knew that she fought the DK and SD with mel. but she just dont like to fight.. also does mael get anything new by gettind rid of the commandments? they seem like they wanted to control him or something
Ok, this whols mwl and eli fought the DK AND SD is bogus to all hell, a fight would mean there was a back and forth; they just stood there and took wind storms

WHAT!!!

WHHAAAATTTT, a single step, the war hasn't even really happened, all that happened was Mael's Tantrum, what about Chandler, Cusack, Zeldris, Meliodas, Merlin, Escanor, Ban, Demon King, and Supreme Deity, a single step most certainly does not remain

I think that's probably a mistranslation. It's probably meant to be something like "A step has been taken to ending the Holy War!"

Damage3245 said:
I think that's probably a mistranslation. It's probably meant to be something like "A step has been taken to ending the Holy War!"
I hope it's a mistranslation. If not, the NNT is gonna have a Bleach/ AGK Anime tier ending...

So now that Mael's "Tantrum" (kek) as DGMA put it as, next should be Zeldris and Luboshel getting some action. Then we need to see Ban or Escanor again. Then at some point 5 C Meliodas is revealed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back