• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I'm saying is that while King may be the strongest Fairy King, he better not be able to do anything to Mael, with his power level of 200,000+, I'm guessing king is likely around 100,000

King new hair style is cringe worthy. Also, finish this Mael plot fir god sake, it's getting really boring.

When is Lord Twigo Sama gonna emerge from Purgatory to slap his disiple Mael for being boring then take his powers then kick everyone's asses?

I don't think King will be stronger than Mael, maybe King will still need Team effort to beat Mael.

Mael should snap his fingers and they should be dead with is power level, I'm getting serious Final Arc Bleach vibes, like how constant OP powerups don't work

I feel like Mael may be heading in the direction of Esdeath from AGK. Where he's strong to the point that a borderline asspull powerup is needed to beat him.

Out of curiosity, have Gloxinia and Drole actually shown the ability to manipulate souls?

I'm beginning to think the only demonic abilities they had was the power to manipulate darkness to let them fly.

I can't remember Soul Manip, but I remember them sending souls away or something.

I meant if they displayed the kind of Soul Manipulate that the members of the Demon clan have (extracting souls and eating them).

Currently their profiles say that they do.

I knew you meant that, but I was just saying they still would have soul manip regardless.

I agree with removing demon soul manip, although I just remembered someone put them all under one umbrella when saying that they can power up with souls.

Edit: I found one, but it can easily be argued.

Right, I think they have a limited form of Soul Manipulation; just not the extract and eat them kind.

in the festival glox said collecting and eating souls was boring so he hosted an event instead and dolor was shown using darkness in the anime to fly off when all the 10c flew away for souls

also mael is an example of it.. after getting the commandment as an angel he was able to get black matter and soul eating which he showed so why wouldnt a giant and fairy get the same?

can someone add gallery to maels new skills so i may add pcitures normally malik does it but he isnt here

I'm inclined to agree with Zezu here. Giving Commandments to anyone seems to have different effects on them. For example, Mael being a goddess and the complete opposite of the Demon Clan was able to become one of the strongest members on the Ten Commandments with Darkness Manipulation and such. Merascylla wasn't a demon originally either, she was just a snake that fed on the negative emotions around her.

I think that beings that obtain Commandments are given Demon Physiology by default. At least to the extent that they can manipulate darkness and absorb souls.

Estarossa is a weird case.

But if Gloxinia hinted that they could eat souls then that is enough; I just found it odd that the Fairy King and Giant King gained the ability to extract and devour souls.

Also, they never used their darkness to regenerate did they?

Correct, they never regenerated through those methods. They relied on Gloxinia's Drop of Life ability during the Fight Festival Arc. Although Gloxinia's healing abilities are better than the demon Regenerationn anyways in that it actually heals the damage.

they never used it to regen but dolar was shown using it to fly in the anime/manga when they flew off i guess the healing might be a demon thing only

Yeah, I think we can treat Oslo as his own character by this point.

Would the demon king be resistant or immune to some time acceleration hax (like grayroad's commandment for one) since he's been in purgatory for a billion and a half years and hasn't noticably aged?

It more seems like going to another time-space (Purgatory), so I don't think it'd be resistance to time manipulation. It's also possible he has Immortality.

Also, if anyone is interested in making the Rou profile, I'm making a render.

Edit: Here's the render. I messed up a little at the feet.

0202-011

As a testament to Rou's power, he is accepted as a member of the Stigma, who fight Demons.

He can sense and differentiate magical powers.

Rou should be more powerful than Gerharde, as he was chosen to protect her and killed his comrade who almost killed her. Although she's implied to be less powerful than her present version, though it mostly refers to her personallity.

Rou oneshots a Giant, and blocks attacks from a Fairy that he later oneshots.

His comparable friends can kill Goddesses.

Rou withstands a hit from a Giant, then severs his foot while also bisecting a Goddess, blitzing the both of them.

Here, one of them kill another Goddess.

Rou goes toe to toe with a Goddess, withstanding an Ark and killing them.

Rou casually takes the pain of a drill-like tree projectile.

For intelligence, he was able to trick the Stigma's forces with his acting, and also he's a highly skilled swordsman, as shown in the panels above.

From this, I think he should be Likely Large Mountain level in Striking/Durability/AP, with Massively Hypersonic speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back