• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh. I didn't see that part.

What do you think of the general rating?

... Wait. Oslo survived that attack from Mael? I thought he died from it.

He died from the second one when Diane dispersed it into the floating piece of land again, destroying it.

Are you sure? He looked pretty dead after the first one.

Not really, I got it from the wiki.

Edit: Actually, never mind. Turns out he did die from the first, and the wiki was talking about something different.

Phew. I thought so. For a moment I was really worried I had misread that whole chapter.

We shouldn't add this to the profile yet. The chapter will come out, explain his new powers, abilities, possibly the form name, etc. I doubt we'd even use the pic above.

picture above looks sexy tho xd im still waiting for someone to add a gallery tab to maels new commandment moves so i can add the pictures to them

This is the spoiler.

King managed to block the Lightball of Love from a 200k Mael.

He summoned (something) to beat Mael up.

He then used the True Spirit Spear Chastiefol to roast Mael throughly. ( the leaker compared it to searing a piece of steak rare)

Gowther was awaken by Nadja's soul. He used the opening caused by King beating Mael up in order to enter Mael's psyche.

It sounds like he stomped Mael but who knows it might've been somewhat of a close fight or something.

Or is it Mael underestimating him and lowering his guard against him, or King is a upper top tier of the verse with The One Escanor via his summon/spear, which is something that i find very strange.

Hopefully its true, seems strange that King transformation is stronger than a Mael that had many powerups.

I highly he's making King stronger than Mel and Escanor. If he really makes King solo Mael then it's likely Escanor will get a power-up really soon.

Lmao King legit makes AM Meli look like fodder? I really hope this isn't the end of Mael. Because it'd be stupid to set Mael up as strong as he currently is only to just kill him off.

What kind of power up could Escanor get? I always thought maybe the Supreme Diety would make him Mael's replacement or something (Though that is admitedly a bit ridiculous.)

we gotta wait for the full chapter, im sure the efforts of both gowther and king will be enough for them to put him down for a bit but i doubt they kill him

^Agreed. Mael absorbed 4 commandments and was defeating people left and right. Suddenly he is defeated by king who has awakened his wings? Thats just bullshit. I get the idea that king got strong after he has awakened his wings, but he shouldn't be on the same level as mael who has absorbed 4 bloody commandments, thats just dumb.

If someone is gonna die from the seven deadly sins, then i will bet my money on gowther or escanor. Either of these characters will die dua to sacrificing themselves to save someone else.

On the topic of King, I did some research on how much stronger Elaine became after her Wings grew. Turns out she got a huge 8.8x boost in PL. If anything comparable happened go King, he'd be way stronger than Mael.

When King first grew his wings he got a power jump from 4,190 to 41,600. But there's also the argument that he only jumped from 11,000+ to 41,600 since True Spirit Spear is his true power before the training. So his first power boost is either roughly 9.9x or roughly 3.78x.

I get the idea that he got stronger after awkening his wings, but i don't think he should be on the same level of power to mael who has absorbed 4 different commandments. It's a bit too ridiculous if you ask me. The author hyped mael too much and made him super strong and we the reader was expecting that only meliodas would be able to defeat him after he absorbs the commandment he got (well that's what i was expecting atlest).

But now we got people already stating that king will defeat mael pretty easily, and that's just ridiculous. If the author is gonna make king strong, he should have made king strong enough to hold his own against mael until meliodas arrives. Then we would have gotten the fight of the century between meliodas and mael.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back