• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
The issue atm is - if Escanor at <114k could still make 142k Mel bleed, and 142k Mel when serious couldn't literally do anything to The One... how strong is The One?

I reckon Mael (current state) just about beats The One, but not enough for a clear victory.

The difference between LM Escanor and AM Mel in PL is like 28K. Whereas Purity Mael is at least 58K ahead of Mel. So Mael could probably slice AM Mel in half just as easily as The One did.

No point talking about PL because it's BS. Galand couldn't move Escanor from his place with 10K different while Escanor made Mel bleed wit just one punch.

Except that Escanor's durability has been established as being greater than his AP. Malik has established this repeatedly.

PL are BS, but not completely.

Mel also wipped the floor with Galan who couldn't even react with 8K different while Escanor still kept up with different of 28K. and don't give me the Mel wasn't serious with Escanor because he wasn't serious with Galan either

Power Levels are BS. you can only tell who is stornger than who with PL but not how the curse of the battle should go.

It doesn't matter. Even if PL are contradictory. If one character has a greater PL, it implies that they're either comparable, slightly stronger, or vastly stronger. That's just common sense.

> That's just common sense.

You don't say....

Battles are never consistent with the PL different is all that I am saying. We don't even know The One PL. it's pointless really to compare Meal with AM Mel now.

Ya know, i was just thinking about how demon marks work and realized that mel has never used his basic spiral mark ever again after galan and i think it's cause it only gives roughly 1k in pl boost. Zeldris has 61,000 but has that 1st mark on at all times which makes me think it's more for show than helpful at the levels there at

I just want Zeldris to do something, they were hyping him to gather the commandments himself, and then he gave up on being the Demon King, we don't even know what his magic does, also he hasn't had a single real fight, and they've been hyping Meliodas vs Zeldris, but now it looks it's never gonna happen

I wonder if it turns out to be a naruto vs sasuke style where they both have 5 commandments each and duke it out in the demon world throne room

BurlapJack said:
I wonder if it turns out to be a naruto vs sasuke style where they both have 5 commandments each and duke it out in the demon world throne room
I always thought Ban was gonna be the Sasuke

I just really want Zeldris to become an awesome villain, he was hyped as the strongest commandment with the highest power level of 61,000, but now that power level is so insigificant to the 88,000, 114,000, 142,000, and 200,000+, I really hope he gets a power boost of something, and the wrecks everyone, because I think his character is really cool

He is probably in the almost in the same league as 114k Escanor. After Assault Mode Meliodas beat Late Morning Escanor he said it was the most fun he's had since fighting his brother. This is kinda consistent with how Zeldris using God is stronger than Post-Revival Demon Mark Meliodas who is stronger than Ludoshel who is stronger than Tarmiel who is stronger than 2C Mael who is 88k.

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
I just really want Zeldris to become an awesome villain, he was hyped as the strongest commandment with the highest power level of 61,000, but now that power level is so insigificant to the 88,000, 114,000, 142,000, and 200,000+, I really hope he gets a power boost of something, and the wrecks everyone, because I think his character is really cool
don't forget his god ability stacked onto his second demon mark which we have seen, the 1k in his overall 61,000 may just be from his basic spiral demon mark

Wait nvm like ban having to save mel or something? I dont see how he would stand a chance at that point, but having mel and zel be compared to feels more apt, both would be fighting fpr a powerful position and both have black and blonde hair :^3

Wait hol UP, someone here ANYONE with digital artistic skill pls draw meliodas with narutos clothes and zeldris with sasuke's clothes

He couldn't lose here anyways. The story is obviously leading into a massive clash between 4 (Possibly 5?) Commandments Mael vs 5 Commandments Assault Mode Meliodas.

Or Maybe 4 Commandments+ Sunshine vs Mel with 6 Commandments. Unless Tarmiel said Mael can't get sunshine back if memory serves me right

Just like @Zezu said Mael can't get Sunshine back as long he has the commandments and Male has gone pretty far deep in hat regard.

What if a character had all the Graces and Commandments? They'd be definitley the most powerful being in the series, equal to Demon King's Prime, if not superior since they're adding them to their base form.

Meliodas would logically be even more powerful than that if he did it in Assault Form.

What if the Demon King got his Commandments back + The Graces? He'd be by far the most powerful.

That panel with the two had me a little shook, glad something interesting is happening with these two and its reminding me of the early part of the series when king and diane had their angry moments

ByAsura said:
What if a character had all the Graces and Commandments? They'd be definitley the most powerful being in the series, equal to Demon King's Prime, if not superior since they're adding them to their base form.
Meliodas would logically be even more powerful than that if he did it in Assault Form.

What if the Demon King got his Commandments back + The Graces? He'd be by far the most powerful.

Nah. All commandments are 50% of DK's power, so they'd have to have base as high as DK to be equal.

DK's base is most likely anywhere from 250-300k.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back