• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that Mael is going to get even more abilities and powers. Looks like we'll get a look at his other Commandment based abilities. This chapter can't come out quick enough, I'm so excited.

Gowther tried to pull a Android 16 with a Infinity enhanced Four Element Sunshine Bomb... He did not succeed.

Bro the fack i can't be on the page for 5 seconds before a billion ads take me to a different scam site without even touching the screen

Welp, that's another three abilities at least that I can think of to add to his profile.

Wasn't that Love he was using again at the end there MachTwo?

EDIT: Regarding weaknesses, I think we should add in that he can seemingly only use one Commandment actively at a tiem.

Truth: Illusion Negation

Reticence: Magic Negation

Purity: Limited Gravity Manipulation + Illusion Creation

Mael is becoming more broken with every passing chapter.

I don't think it's just illusion negation. Gowther specifically said that "half-hearted" magic powers won't work.

Also, he has weapo creation.

I do think that Gowther was just speaking generally, not specifically about Truth there.

Truth was just Illusion Negation which makes sense, considering the name.

@MachTwo

Speaking on that, he did seal their magics later with his seal. So Improved Powernulling.

That version is shapeshifting darkness. Here he appears to either create an actual weapon or pull one from a portal.

I agree with the power sealing but purity is also emotion manipulation as well cause it makes his desires come out from he bottom of his heart

it does kill all living matter but anyway how does mael have gravity ? is it the whole gowthers body being pushed down by force?

Gowther says the weight of his body increased several times. I'd put it down to limited gravity manipulation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back