• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
so kings gonna get a buff after oloso dies but i doubt its gonna be enough to win , thats my guess on the next chapter

Bruh someone needs to die an I'm not talking about some freaking dog man!!! King needs to die bruh, he been getting too many free passes. Mael has gotten stronger than Mel but the writer hasn't let him kill anyone. This really grinding my gears. If Goethe's doesn't die or King imma be upset

No it's not rare bro lol. I can name a lot that did actually and didn't NNT have a popularity poll before?? I don't think anyone likes King

I think the weakness makes sense based on what we've seen though. He only went through each of the Commandments one at a time.

It is pretty old. I can't remember the exact chapter but it's like in the last arc of the Hendrickson saga. King has been very popular from what I've seen though on the internet.

King is a very popular character like all of the other Sins in the main cast. King and Diane also have so much foreshadowing to their future potential that I don't think they'll be kicking the bucket in this fight.

At any rate, Mael becomes more and more broken with more power null and other abilities. This dude really can't stop being impressive.

Drole directly stated that the Giants need Diane to be their next leader. Gloxinia stated that King will be the strongest Fairy King of all time.

They will be needed after the Holy War in the verse to help bring the clans back together.

Mel being the 5th despite being the MC "supposedly" of the series is rather pathetic. Mel hasn't been in any major for like 30 chapters now.

I find King and Diane as we'll and Mel and Elie

Ban and Elaine are the best things in SDS to be honest lol I wouldn't even minds a romance anime about them. I kinda had shipped Ban with Jericho but oh well

I feel as if they did Zeldris horrible. He had the most hype out of everyone after the first arc. The writer must have started getting fused after the Maze arc

Zeldris was hyped as Meliodas's Strong bro, and that he was the strongest Commandment, and then the anime hyped that he and meliodas would have a hype battle, never happened, I wanted HIM to absorb the commandments and become the final villain, while The Complete Seven Deadly Sins fought him, however Nakaba gave the goal to Meliodas, and made him the villai
Zeldris Lies
REMEMBER THIS HYPE IMAGE THAT DIDN'T MEAN JACK

IKR but i feel for Zel tho tbh cause he actually was thhad nice one out of the demons even before Mel started to change

Will the respective previous holders of the commandments be given the abilities Mael displayed? Or at least a "possible"?

um... not sure about that dziga ... could be a result of the merge also king ,diane,gowther edit for their fusion attack( diane can boost people apparently)

Hmm, he is using them very differently to how they were used in the past by other users. Other Commandments just seemed to use them passively.

The other users of the Commandments just had them as passive abilities. Mael is actually able to weaponize these Commandments into different skills. They likely shouldn't scale from the abilities he shows.

No they way he is using them is more dangerous. Now it doesn't matter if you do what the commandments call for. He can bring out their effects without any action from the enemy which just made him all the more dangerous to someone who have knowledge on the commandments

I added Mael's new abilities to the Powers and Abilities section. I think we should wait on his weakness until we see more from him or the weakness is directly acknowledged by the story. If someone else also wants to add the abilities in his attacks section with pictures, you're free to do so as well.

Also im dissapointed in commandments power lvls in comparison to the archangel's pls being around 90k, honestly don't know why or how the TC ever stood a chance considering they are also immune to commandment curses, really kinda pisses me off

PIS tbh th Guy was getting rushed and if he wasn't then maybe he just wasn't to good with stories. I did like the story with Ban and his father and Ban and the Forest of Fairys. Man Ban should have been the MC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back