• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw an insane comment from a guy that watched the movie. I'll summarize it when I get out of school. But here's a small spoiler.

Hawk Mama is really really really strong.

Alright so here's what the spoilers said.

Mature Induras are apparently so strong not even Escanor can beat them.

The Seven Deadly Sins working together couldn't defeat Indura Baruja who was just unsealed (The guy Galand mentioned in one of the volume extra).

Merlin's perfect cube was shattered by Baruja.

Hawk Mama easily ate one of Baruja's attack. It turns out that Hawk Mama was the one who accidentally sealed Baruja in the first place.

Sadly the movie might be non canon.

the movie is canon i literally posted pic of them fighting mael in the past.. even baruja is canon when he saved galand from an unknown enemy (possibly mael)

Yes, but is there enough evidence for the movie to be canon, can it fit into the timeline of the manga truly

The main problem is the characters.

According to Mangahelpers the Meliodas that appeared in the movie seems to be Post-Revival, Merlin seems to be Post-Truth, Gowther doesn't have his memories back, Diane and King didn't get their training, and Ban is still Ban. So it wouldn't really fit into the timeline. Though the people at mangahelpers could be wrong.

@Zezu that's the prequel manga not the movie. Movies can be non canon even if they have canon characters in it. For example Shiki and Z from One Piece. They are canon but their movie isn't.

Nope, it's like Battle of Gods, and Resurrection F, had Toriyama work on them, still not canon

It's not canon until they said IT IS canon. Nabaka being heavily involved doesn't mean much really.

Versus, I actually like that idea of making two profiles; one for 'Estarossa' and one for 'Mael'. Especially if Mael ends up getting more keys.

as for the mael issue just leave it.. their the same person like why are we having this convo? its literally the same guy just with his memories fixed..

Perhaps a spoiler warning might be needed on the profile? It is a pretty big plot point to be spoiled on if you weren't prepared. I'm sure people who visit the wiki are also confused when they search for Estarossa, but find his page is named Mael initially.

I've gotta go to work soon. To avoid spoilers, maybe it would be best to seperate Mael and Estarossa. So can someone else do it for now?

What are you guys talking about exactly?if it is about the canonicity of the film I think the evidences make his canonical.

I just looked it up. Mael and Estarossa aren't even seperated on the NNT wiki. I don't think they're really concerned about spilers either

Correct me if I'm wrong here but it's

Supreme Diety>Demon King>>>>>>>>>The One Escanor>Mael>Meliodes

In terms of sheer raw power of course, even if The one is stronger I doubt he can kill Mael in time.

We don't know if The One is stronger just yet

But ultimately I'm against Mael and Estarossa being seperated. Literally every profile on this wiki is a potential spoiler anyway.

I'm not in favor of splitting it for spoilers, just convenience,

Somehow I bet Mael is gonna have another two or three keys before he is done.

anyways the movie takes place after the first arc.. which would explain why they cant beat an indura ... but to be canon we need 2 things 1-fit timeline 2-nabaki involved (already got )

EVen now they still can't beat Indura. It's pretty clear right now that mature Induras like Baruja are even stronger than Assault Mode Meliodas and potentially stronger than Escanor.

safe to say indura is like a 4x boost.. cuz deri and monspeet indura was op.. but we need to see ludos AP/Speed to scale them

Also there was also a guy on reddit who was talking about the new volume extras say the Demon King keeps new Induras in his castle. And these Induras are contained by Chandler. But since I didn't see this discussed on Mangahelpers I think we should take it with a grain of salt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back