• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
...A human is the only one who can defeat him huh...wonder who comes to mind lmao. He's coming back guys and I guess this means we won't need a sequel manga for him

AstralKing7 said:
...A human is the only one who can defeat him huh...wonder who comes to mind lmao. He's coming back guys and I guess this means we won't need a sequel manga for him
Did. Did you just forget our Sin of Pride... who's Human.. Q.Q

Nope lol I personally don't think he will have any importance cause his power is like sunlight right it was stated the light will not work anymore and Escanor power is the grace of the goddess which is light

Escanor has no chance unless he is in "the one", this is to numbering his power as well as the mael with the commandments.

AstralKing7 said:
Nope lol I personally don't think he will have any importance cause his power is like sunlight right it was stated the light will not work anymore and Escanor power is the grace of the goddess which is light
What are you trying to say here m8? o_O

Yeah, it will probably be all sins except for meliodas to try to stop mael, since he is the only one who uses the darkness.

Light is something unique to angels, and to some druids, sunshine is literally fire, and it has the blessings of light, water, and wind.

sunshine main power is fire but it does have a light effect, via escanor vs vamp king he used light particles to cancel out darkness manipulation

Ram ranch by grant mcdonald would fit very well for mael or escanor as a theme song, look it up on youtube to see what i mean right now fellas

It possesses the body of the angels, which is natural to possess resistance or light immunity, then the commandments give him most of the powers of darkness of the demons.

before the new spoilers any new info on mother of chaos ? all we got is that shes confirmed to had given birth to all monster-like races (vamps,wolf, etc)

in a way this is what nabaka wanted one goddess to look like but he didnt wanna make them demon looking but now hes free to do so cuz mael is a mix xd also mael needs immunity to light/dark magic

guys the six black knights is canon i got pictures of them fighting mael before gowther used the spell then they got saved my melidoas . now we just need to figure out when the movie is taking part..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back