• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw I feel like the "Dawn" image and the "late morning" are kinda Unnecessary, his "Dawn" profile image is just Escanor 12 years ago and Late morning is meh .... his size isn't really consistence with his growth in power at times

I say we only keep his Night\Day and the one form.

Oh right I've been meaning to bring this up but I kinda forgot. But isn't Dawn Escanor and Early Morning Escanor pretty much the same? Dawn Escanor is capable of lifting Rhitta which 32.5k Unsealed Base Meliodas failed to lift up.

I just don't see the point of spamming many images of him if his appearance is more less the same. Also, every version of Escanor is capable of lifting Rhitta

When did Meliodas fail in lifting Rhitta? The Mel appears in Escanor flashback is sealed Mel no?

No it's Unsealed Base Meliodas since Vampires of Edinburgh takes place 12 years ago which is before they were framed by Fraudrin. And even than Meliodas only dragged it along the floor.

Wait. I thought the whole mess with Fraudrin happened 16 years before the main story and Merlin sealed Mel'spower shortly after the accident. Escanor's flashback takes place 12 years before the main story so logically Mel should been sealed by then

Merlin sealed Meliodas' power 10 years ago when Fraudrin framed the Seven Deadly Sins. Vampires of Edinburgh happened 2 years before that. She said she sealed his powers when they were escaping from the castle.

Weird. I always thought Merlin sealed his power right after he whipped the whole country, guess I forgot some of the early plot points.

@Peter

Someone made a CRT for Dawn Escanor and brought up the same point as you, which I find myself agreeing with. Do you mind giving your input there so the thread isn't buried?

It also makes sense for Dawn Escanor to be the same tier as Mid-morning because of the power level increasing a little each second statement. If the revision is accepted we could scrap the Dawn key and simply have a "Morning" key.

@Zero

The Dawn picture is literally him at Dawn, not just a morning picture from years ago. But if Peter's idea is accepted we could scrap the Dawn key altogether.

I disagree on scrapping the Late Morning picture though. We saw him hulk up like that twice, once at the end of his fight with Estarossa and again when he fought Meliodas. The picture is fine as is.

Also I was kinda busy when the NNT upgrade thread ended so can somebody tell me the reasons for why Sealed Demon Meliodas being High 7-A was rejected? Didn't he curbstomp Ban who at the time was at least 900 Megaton with ease? And even if he wasn't High 7-A shouldn't Grey Demon Hendrickson, Albion and maybe Izraf be High 7-A for being stronger than he is?

@Peter

Nothing about it was rejected, you just kind of disappeared so I wasn't sure whether you were still arguing for it or not. Could you make a CRT? It's not a huge change so I don't think it would really garner much, if any, opposition.

Alright give me a couple of minutes. By the way should I also talk about how some characters could be possibly 6-C? Or just ignore it for now?

Remember. Lifting strength does not correlate with AP and ST in fiction much of the time. That's how Spacebattles fourm thinks, not how we think.,

So should "Dawn" be scrapped for Early Morning? Since we already have Mid-Late Morning?

ZERO7772 said:
Btw I feel like the "Dawn" image and the "late morning" are kinda Unnecessary, his "Dawn" profile image is just Escanor 12 years ago and Late morning is meh .... his size isn't really consistence with his growth in power at times
I say we only keep his Night\Day and the one form.
naw his dawn is when his power starts coming, he even got bigger into mid morning before killing the vamp king, as for late morning that was his final buff before THE ONE, in meliodas fight which showed clear difference than mid morning

bruh the person who added the dawn photon for escanor .... thats mid morning lmao.. dawn is the old picture before he got bigger.. he killed vamp king in mid morning form which dawn is so that needs to be changed back idk why yall removed it. it was correct

@Zezu

That's the form Escanor was in at dawn. Unless him and Izraf just sat around and chatted for a few hours off-panel lol

Anyway, it's likely the Dawn key will be scrapped altogether

Didn't Merlin also state that Escanor's power rises Hour by Hour?

On top of her describing his PL as 50,050 then to 50,060 the next second.

Nvm this doesn't make any sense

NOOOOOOOOOO TARMIELLLLLLLLLL, why you let your emotion controls your mindddddddddddddddddddddddddd..............

>The guy has 3 heads to think this through and still ***** up. 3 heads 0 balls GG.

LMAO

It's understandable tbh, I mean it's not Mael was lying when he said this kind of stuff always happens to him. I mean, I kind of felt bad for him myself. I wouldn't have stopped, but I can see why Tarmiel did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back