• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really asking for tier4 Mael because someone said they feel like it's sun? This is Masadaverse level of wank lol.

naw i dont get how statements truely work in anime sometimes people use it sometimes they dont so i wanted to know

So went on mangahelpers and guess what information they revealed in the movie? It's a pretty big surprise although I'm pretty sure some people saw it coming.

This series just needs to end. It starts making less sense and more asspulls every chapter. It has a shell of a Lamborghini with the engine of a Toyota.

^^ idiot reader who dont understand anything lmao... mael/estrossa answered like sooooo many questions at once ... everything fell into place .. but hawk mama being mother of chaos seems a bit odd lets see how its explained

Zezu1995 said:
^^ idiot reader who dont understand anything lmao... mael/estrossa answered like sooooo many questions at once ... everything fell into place .. but hawk mama being mother of chaos seems a bit odd lets see how its explained
the series has no sense of direction. whatsoever

Mother of Chaos is basically a being that gave birth to many creatures in the world of NNT including the trolls and the vampires. She was first mentioned by Orlondi when he was saved by Arthur and later in a Q&A by Nakaba.

SSBXeno573 said:
This series just needs to end. It starts making less sense and more asspulls every chapter. It has a shell of a Lamborghini with the engine of a Toyota.
If it makes you feel good, the series already was already confirmed to be ending within an year.

chaos is the possible 3rd god in the verse

DK=Creator of demons SD= Goddess creator MOC= Creator of monsters

Mael is very perfect, but meliodas as leader of the commandments makes my heart jump out of my mouth, I do not know how not to love these two. Look at this fight between them, I wish there were only chapters of fights between them.

The last line that Bellion gave "He singlehandedly repelled the archangel" could mean that meliodas had the advantage.

So I've been meaning to bring this up but I'm pretty sure the weaker Ten Commandments like Galand should be 6-B+ as there's a clear difference in power between the stronger ones and the weaker ones. As Base Galand was easily blasted away by one of Tarmiel's head 3000 years ago. He only managed to lift up the arc blast after going into Critical Over. So only the likes of the stronger commandments like Derreri, Monspeet, Estarossa And etc. should scale to being roughly twice as weak as Tarmiel. Critical Over Galand should be possibly baseline as he managed to pick up a Arc blast from Tarmiel with effort. Those that are weaker than Critical Over Galand should be 6-B+.

king .. look at how the gowther thing added up.. lets wait and see what his explaination is.. it would also explain mama hawk tanking all those hits too

yep also.. mael light/darkness beams went all the way to defu gang from where he was how far is that? also when editing him plz add light and darkness immunity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back