• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think only thing to really calc is the light/dark beams the range from it. but why not do both .. tho i doubt these 2 feats will change anything

Mael is too stronk for them/ They're gonna lose.

Also, we should upgrade Mael to 6-A since needless to say his PL would make him far above AM Meliodas, and maybe comparable to "The One"

I seriously doubt that Mael's new move being calced will have a larger value than his current scaling. I could be wrong, but it just seems more unimpressive.

Yeah there's zero point in calcing that. Might be impossible to properly calc anyway since it doesn't even seem like it was a fireball-type of explosion

um those light /dark beams going from maels area to deyfus teams area theres no point in that also right? cuz i know they were pretty far away from each other iirc

It is to stay as Mael, end of story.

Estarossa was a product of Gowther's forbidden spell that broke down eventually, revaling Mael. It is even stated in the manga that Estarossa never existed to begin with. To call him Estarossa would be like calling Diane Matrona because she used the alias briefly.

VersusJunkie54 said:
It is to stay as Mael, end of story.

Estarossa was a product of Gowther's forbidden spell that broke down eventually, revaling Mael. It is even stated in the manga that Estarossa never existed to begin with. To call him Estarossa would be like calling Diane Matrona because she used the alias briefly.
You are wrong. But eh, Im not interested in the discussion anymore.

Name the profile as you wish.

I personally believe it should be Mael as well cause Estatorossa was just a "Lie" and fake name iirc. It doesn't make sense for us to have the profile called that when the Mangaka himself considers the character to truly be Mael

AstralKing7 said:
I personally believe it should be Mael as well cause Estatorossa was just a "Lie" and fake name iirc. It doesn't make sense for us to have the profile called that when the Mangaka himself considers the character to truly be Mael
^^^

This

AstralKing7 said:
^^ That's objective fact

both names are correct but mael is who he truely is .. tho its safe to say hes neither now just use both estrossa/mael

Wait, if Mael with one commandment, has a power level of 60,000, and then gains 3 commandments and jumps to 200,000+, what will Meliodas, who has a power level of 142,000 without commandments be with 5 commandments...

500,000+ Prediction for 5C Meliodas

iirc when he absorbed truth his PL increased by 26K.

So 26x5= 5C Mel would have a PL of 272K

This is an arbitary and rough estimate tho

true, I still find it absurd that Seven Deadly Sins has 6-A and High 6-A, from a High 6-B feat, it doesn't make sense

Yeah, been out of the loop, usually don't step into Seven deadly sins convo's but the manga's supposedly ends in a year, so might as well want to jump in now

I personally believe as well that Mael got stronger and power level increased some when his memories came back and his Goddess clan powers

Actually I believe to avoid spoilers Mael and Estarossa should have seperate profile. I mean they are techinically not the same person.

Honestly the only reason I can think to them having separate profiles is for organization purposes. Otherwise it's unnecessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back