• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 7

give it a try but it does use alot of nakama power ...also kongo brancho verse is low balled asf in this site... akira and his brother caused earth to go into a destructive mode and akira stabilized it with a punch to the core (its backwards cuz we know ikr that should destroy earth) thats obv planet not sure why hes cont.. as for his speed hes rel speed , along with being turned into pure energy

Malikobama1 said:
I've been meaning to check out Black Clover for ages. I've seen people say it's terrible but I've seen a lot of others rave about it
It's not bad per say, it's simply a generic take on the shonen genre. If you watched, say, Naruto, you can pretty much expect the same clichés and tropes. Underdog MC that actually has some special ultra-cool powers, Edgy Rival, F R I E N D S H I P etc...

What do you guys think of upgrading the current 6-B's to High 6-B. It bothers me that even some of the lower 6-B's like Galand can hurt the Archangels without that much trouble. Should we consider these events as outliers or is it revision worthy.

High 6-B is too much of a stretch since we're using the 183 teraton low end. The Archangel's statement says Commandments in general are about twice as weak as them, and even if base Galand was several times weaker he'd still be able to harm them. Country Level+ makes sense but definitely not High 6-B

@Zezu

They weren't able to use their combo moves since the Commandments kept them separated, but Ludoshel directly stated he needed to intervene or they'd fail

Do you think it would be better to move Supreme Daity and Demon King from "At least High 6-B, likely higher" to "At least High 6-B, likely far higher"?

Far Higher works better since the gap is likely massive between Top tiers and the two God tiers.

2 things. should everyone higher than demon henny get resistance to gravity? and howzer is a great holy knight now btw

Checks out if the new chapter is out, nothing. Checks last chapter to see any thing relevant about date, says there won't be a chapter this week. Plz end my suffering.

bruh that had me so mad bruh like really freaking really. Op was jsut on braek last week and anohter manga was before that i think.

Hmm, it seems like this movie will take place beyond the anime, since we are shown Goddess Elizabeth.

bro im so freaking hype for this. We got a MHA movie and SDS movie, all i need now is Black CLover and Boruto and this year will be great. where is the 5th black knight tho??

Someone changed the NNT wiki to say that Galand's old friend that went Indura was one of the Black Knights. If that's actually true then get ready for 50k+ level Black Knights. I'm predicting the stronger BK will be around Derieri/Monspeet level but definitely not at Zeldris' or Estarossa's. Maybe their group predates the formation of the Commandments.

it this really takes place after the current events i think the may be stronger. Why?? For 1 Estrossa and Gowther look like the final enemies of the manga tbh. Second Demon king and Goddess are the strongest right now and i dont see anyone beating them currently. A second series would give the SDS the potential to get stronger by fighting the 6 black knights and this would allow them to get ready for DK and the Goddess.

it is, also barkara galands friend i dont remember him being a BK but he did use indura to protect galand from someone... (*my guess is mael)

oh shit bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Arthur for real!!!!!!!!! where did you get that information!!!!!! Please tell me its offical man. Arthur is my favorite character besides Ban and Escanor. Tell me where and when and is it canon and is it true

His death was one of the most random I've ever read. Merlin will probably pull out some spell to extract his soul from Excalibur and revive him or something like that.

Back