• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 7

(Spoiler if you haven't read 271 on ***********).

Should executioner be added to Zeldris' classification?

The DK is old af, tho.

3k years in the real world where 1 minute = 1 year in purgatory = 1,576,800,000 years.

Muh 1 billion and a half years old father.

I mean Mel stayed there for like what whole month at least? that makes him 43,200 years old by now at least + the 3K years he spent in the real world than he's 45,200 years old now and he's still going "muh Elizabeth

I would rather kill myself ~

Mel's emotions~

I wonder what will happen when he makes out tho, will he fuse with real Mel or will we have 2 Mel ruining around? Oh my evil self~

We'll Find out next time... when the writers don't constantly sidetrack the story.

What exactly is this Meliodas. Is he Meliodas while in the thing to stop him from rejecting the Commandments, or is he just the separated part that the demon king took?

well all the files are updated TY to malik and others . now we could just add 2-3 vampires (only like 3 of them really stand out) and heres a picture of elaine wings if someone has the time to render it
Elaine wings

Caught up with the Manga a few days ago. Gotta say. Estarossa is one of my favorite characters now.

Transformed Estarossa

Spoilers are out and we will have country lvl Hawk soon enough~

Srsly tho no one knows who the f*ck is Estarossa not even the DK? LOL

so DK has um "The Ruler" and "God" as his abilities? he can also reverse having his power drained and ,immune to full counter

So Gowther's magic can affect the DK but not even his own attack reflected at him can.

>Resistance bypassing for Gowther.

Boi

boy im calling it now lol. Estarossa, Gowter and Mael gonna be the final vallians of the Series lol. Demons and Angels working together to cause a war between their two races. Also guys Mael could be sharing Estarossa's body too. Which would make more sense why no one saw him killed. Bruh SDS more hype than Boruto and MHA and BC right now imo lol. OP tho still dropping bodies tho

how come we dont have a profile for demon gowther btw? hes pretty much gowther but with black matter and selfless commandment

have you guys been reading BC tho!? Id help get information for it since i know a lot about it now Asta has a new sword that should be added to his profile

I've been meaning to check out Black Clover for ages. I've seen people say it's terrible but I've seen a lot of others rave about it

Back