• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 7

The story will be back during Meliodas' time as leader of the 10C

So it looks like the Six Knights of Black will be definitely canon characters, but the movie plot who knows

It'll probably be like how Shiki's movie from One Piece is not cannon but his backstory and lore is because of the Manga.

To the surprise of absolutely nobody, Estarossa is Mael. I wonder how he obtained darkness though, did Gowther have him go to the Demon King to get a Commandment?

DK gave him a commandment to unlock his darkness , it was told in a few chapters back with monspeet vs estrossa

Na I'm saying, Gowther must have brought the altered memory Mael to the Demon King so the altered memory Demon King could give him a Commandment. I was wondering if that was the case, or if Mael's actually been using some weird-ass abilities completely unrelated to demon power and Ark the entire time.

Right? Somehow he got the Love commandment and demon powers, and lost his Grace. There's more to this that we don't know yet.

i like the new key that was added for mael but his picture gotta get moved from demon to goddess right?

That was ***********'s translation. From what I've heard that line wasn't in the original japanese chapter..

they have the same face just different wings and hair is shorter/longer but just use the younger version for now ... also comp mael gonna be so broken xd sunshine and commandments rip

@Oishi

I've read the first two chapters, I'm cautiously optimistic but the amount of times "friend" is used in dialogue is not giving me much hope lol

@Zezu

I'll just remove the tab for now, next chapter will probably give us a good picture.

Aready did the changes? you guys are too fast lol

did we discuss adding new key to him?

I added a quickly done temporary render of the blurry picture we got of him and added a new key w/stats. I'm pretty sure I found every "Estarossa" in his ability descriptions and changed them to "Mael" but I might have missed some. Haven't added any new abilities yet though, until we see whether he regains Ark and stuff.

Back