• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 7

It's been thrown around on forums forever, apparently Nakaba has wanted to do an Arthur manga for a long time. He loves Arthurian mythology, and all of NNT is basically background characters from that.

Get ready for Lancelot, Galahad, Tristan, Mordred, and Morgen le Fay lol

Oh he's definitely coming back, I never had any doubt about that. At some point he's gonna have meme-tier strength, he's King Arthur of Camelot afterall

It's confirmed according to him, but it's possible his plans will change I guess.

From Weekly Shonen Magazine:

Q: Are you planning or do you want to write a Legend of King Arthur series after Nanatsu no Taizai?

A: I've answered this in a few interviews, but yes, I plan to.

awwww bruh when you said changed the freaking name i already knew what that meant!!!!!!!!!!! Havent even looked at the spoilers but im already knowing whats about to happen. SDS Greatness!

naw just make a new profile also.. if hes mael how is he the son of the DK.. UNLESS GOWTHER MADE DK THINK HE HAD A WHOLE NEW SON LMAO

Welp, I think just changing the name and possibly adding a key to when he was an archangel is enough.

Just change the name, a key for when he was only an angel and a key for him with Ten commandment powers. His name needs to be changed to Mael because he was pretending to be someone else who didnt even exsist.

hmm so it seems when the DK gave estrossa a commandment thats how he got darkness... but wow... comp estrossa now has sunshine thats broken

I think for the time being it'd just be best to wait a few more chapters to see what his ultimate fate ends up being. Even though his name was originally Mael he currently goes by Estarossa and has for a long time, so I don't think we should change it just yet

he doesnt go by Estarossa lol thats what everyone had remembered him as because of Gowther's magic. His real name is Mael and the only reason he logically went by Estarossa was because it was his plan but now Gowther's magic is starting to fail since DK and Mel are realize they dont remember him

Long summary: Hawk wants to get confirmation from Gowther that the one who took away Elizabeth is Estarossa. Gowther says it actually isn't. Flashback: Dad Gowther tells his creation that he'll use a technique to convert the lives and magics to put an end to the Holy War. He says it'll alter the memories of one person and the consciences of the ones who know said indivisual, even gods. He says if it is siccessful, the Goddesses will be forced to use the Coffin of Eternal Darkness. He lacks a bit if magic for that so he'll borrow some of the doll's strength, which the latter agrees. End of flashback. King thanks Derrierie for helping sving Elizabeth. The Demon says it isn't her only goal: she never forgets Esta… ro… She gets confused here. Same for Sariel who can't remember Estarossa's face, and for Tarmiel who's discomforted about it. The part arrives at the Sky Theater where they see a giant black monster with the upper part of Estarossa on top of it. They of course attack him. back at Gowther, a good question is asked: The altered consciences will never revert ever again? There's a faint possibility and the affected consciences of every person got harmonized. If an accident ever happens to one of them and the destruction sets in, every conscience will gradually collapse then all in a fell swoop. Anyway, the doubt is confirmed once Gowther arrives at the scene. The troop and Estarossa fight. Sariel is bothered, he can't remember Mael's face. Derrierie, while fighting Estarossa, asks him who he is, adding that there is no such guy as him in the Ten Commandments. Tarmiel's in the same pinch as Sariel and King assumes it's the works of Estarossa. (1/2)

Now we have Elizabeth in the dark. She says Estarossa is in error as Meliodas wouldn't say a lie that'd hurt his brother. That he's worried about Zeldris. Bam, a flashback of Goddess Elizabeth and Meliodas. The Demon tells the Goddess he wanted to save Zeldris and Gelda. After all, he's his only brother. Huh? Then what about Estarossa? We then see the Estarossa/Elizabeth about the former being tormented for being unale to kill a bug and the latter picking a dog up. She was asked about its name. It's Estarossa. Here's where Estarossa's image changes into Mael's. back at the Sky Theater, Hawk remarks that everyone but them seems to be suffering. Gowther tells him the harmonized consciences started crumbling. The memories as a Demon turn into those as a Goddess, the memories with the brother Meliodas turn into those with the brother Ludociel. A whirlwind surrounds Estarossa and Hawk wonders what it is. Gowther says he's going to stop him at the expense of his life, saying it's another sin he bears with his creator, and his responsibility. Some black parts of the black monster break away to reveal the wings. The Archangels can't believe their eyes: it's the Archangel Mael. (2/2)

Yup lmao forget Estarrossa lol his name is Mael and put some respect on it OVO One of the two guys who made a fool out of Demon and Goddess clan lol. We now know that Mael and Gowther may be the final villains of SDS. Demon King and Goddess are being saved for Arthur's manga most likely

Not sure about Gowther. But my boi Mael sure is going to put a show. Easily one of my favorite Shonen antagonists.

36440220 1678852518900061 7786353671276593152 n
The memories as a Demon turn into those as a Goddess, the memories with the brother Meliodas turn into those with the brother Ludociel

Gowther was the brains behind the plain obviously he should logically get the most credit for fooling the clans with his hax while Mael gets credit for just being able to play along and remember his role for so many years. Was so perfect with following the plain all the way down to the T.

This also explains why the demon king said Estarrossa was the weakest when it came to darkness. He's an angel, thats not his attribute.

bruh for real so Gowther can completely trick a person for years into thinking they had family members who didnt even exsist. I gotta say bruh this is one of the biggest plot twist in manga in the past 6 years i believe.

Lol so Estarossa IS Meal after all?

freaking Gowther mind washing 2 ******* clans for 3000 years ╩ò•ß┤Ñ•╩ö

But it seems he used all of his power to activate that spell and then he died This can explain his death in gowther's side story.

On the topic of Estarossa, I think that just giving him another key on his existing profile is good enough. Also add some description onto who he really is.

Making another profile for him just seems redundant, but we should probably wait for more information.

i dont think we were making another profile, we were just gonna change his name to Mael lol and change the information about him since Estarossa doesnt exsist

Things are looking interesting with Estarossa. No wonder Estarossa didn't have a master and why his demon moves are lacklustre compared to Melodies and Zeldris.

Btw Chandler and Meliodas, Master and Student, should get gravity manipulation. The both levitated in the air without wings, Chandler summoned meteors and Meliodas pinned Zeldris and Estarossa to the ground with autority via gravity.

Back