• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone fix estarossa profile it is contradictory. His durability it at least 6-C because he shrugged off Mel revenge counter, but when you scroll down and Look at his commandment, It says this is how he stopped revenge counter. Cause you know hatred = power null. What I'm saying is only use the escanor fight for durability

I just realized that mid Morning Escanor key is doesn't even exist...

Anyway I will write this Took attacks from mid Morning escanor, nice and simple.

oh and I Know what you can add to deri profile for better justification

" completely pressured demon Meliodas who was overpowering gloxinia and dolor and broke through his guard severely injuring him"

Technically he use barrier to do that, so not really his real durability..but either way he need Forcefields Creation in his power and ability section.

should we add holy manipulation for the goddess? their light comes from their angelic race. also Tarmiel is in arbus body and Sariel is inside solaseed if you wanna update like ludo/marg

i had a theory that zeldris has 2 magic powers.. seeing how GOD isnt his hes borrowing it.. so his real magic power might be something else

We need a profile for him but I am too lazy to do one, do you have is feats and Abilities listed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back