• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
i still think we should wait for 2 more chapters , right now their just show casing his power and yes i know the past kings are being stacked to his 40k plus their skill set. but i feel hes gonna get bodied lol

How?

He reflected Zeldris' attacks when he wasn't looking, he blitzed Meliodas and Zeldris so much that they attacked his afterimage while he was already ahead, etc.Even if it was to showcase Arthur's power, there's no reason for them to hold back and look suprised.The only way I can see the Demon's having a chance is Estarossa coming in with his Counter.

Unforgiven0815 said:
How?
He reflected Zeldris' attacks when he wasn't looking, he blitzed Meliodas and Zeldris so much that they attacked his afterimage while he was already ahead, etc.Even if it was to showcase Arthur's power, there's no reason for them to hold back and look suprised.The only way I can see the Demon's having a chance is Estarossa coming in with his Counter.
they were surprised due to him using the old fighting style of the past kings.. thats why they were asking all those questions.. even cusact was more worried about who does he know that swordsmanship than being blitzed

Now here's the thing.

Were they so suprised by all the different fighting styles that they didn't bother to dodge his attacks or were they unable to react to his speed?

Because even if they were only suprised by him using these different swordsman techniques, Mel and Zel clearly tried to get a hit on him, but were unable to. https://img.***********.com/cdn/manga/99/4910/00191.png.

yes i guess i cant negate the blitz but they were more worried about arthur using those skills than anything. but lets see how things work out next chapter.

I agree that we should wait until the next chapter rather than jumping to, albeit logical, conclusions.

To be honest Arthur was whipping their asses, you can excuses but that what really happened, still we are gonna wait until next chapter to see how it's turns out

AM Mel record so far :

1-Lost his debut fight against Escanor

2-Bullied his two little brothers

3-Got bitch slapped and abandoned by his GF

4-Got laughed at by his little brother

5-got his ass whipped by 16 years old kid with holy sword

Being Mel is suffering ....

1.-Lost his fight against The One. Escanor was his ***** until then.

2.- Enjoyed the reunion with his siblings.

3.- Got backstabbed by his GF.

4.- W0t mate.

5.- This didnt happen yet.

1-Salty losers barking ~

2-He's filthy traitor who betrayed his clan and brother for some goddess pu*sy and because he's not popular he had to use force, worst big bro EVER

4-Zel laughed at him after he knew Eliz escaped

5-Arthur has Achieved UI and soon he will go SS Blanco soon enough, it's over bruh

Stomped Galand in front their entire clan.

One shot Albion with his own attack.

Stomped Zeldris and Estatrossa at the time time.

Stomped Drole and Gloxina at the same time.

Made Fraudrin look like a child.

Stomped Derieri.

Zeldris (an amped one), Estarossa, and Derieri are fodder?

Albion wasn't fodder at the time, nor was Drole.

To Mel yes, There's only 4 beings who aren't, but in general no.

Regardless that isn't the point, the point is he stomped all of them.

1.- Escanor took more damage than Mel at the time. Escanor couldnt even move after Merlin touched him.

2.- He didnt use force to make them join him, tho? And Estarossa is as treacherous as his hype. Zeldoris joined on his own volition after Mel whispered some sh*it.

4.-Noice.

It was 98% Escanor and 70 percent Mel i believe, i have the scan in my RT.

@Primaris - You know that huge giant the arc after the Grey Hendrickson Arc?

Edit: Nvm, you found it.

Notable Victories:

Notable Losses:

Pegasus Seiya (Saint Seiya) Seiya's Profile (Assault Mode Meliodas and Seiya in his 6-C form were used, and speed was equalized)

Quote (Cave Story) Quote's Profile (Meliodas was sealed with his Dragon Handle but was still Low 7-B. Meliodas couldn't access demon form. Speed was equalized)

Twenty-Fifth Baam (Tower of God) Baam's Profile (Meliodas was in his sealed form without a weapon, this was using Hidden Floor Arc Baam. Speed was unequalised)

Pit (Kid Icarus) Pit's Profile (Speed was Equalized and both characters were given access to their Sacred Treasures)

"My suffering is immense, my dissapointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined" - Meliodas.

Do you want him to have some wins? Just put him against some OP character.

I put him against Bambietta and hope he will win and when he is winning the argument I go afk from this wiki only to go back and find out that he is losing the fight after i left lel..but then Bambietta get downgraded so i just remove one of his losses :v

Primaris Brian said:
I try to put him against Bambietta and hope he will win and when he is winning the argument I go afk from this wiki only to go back and find out that he is losing the fight after i left lel..but then Bambietta get downgraded so i just remove one of his losses :v
Dont use Bambietta. No.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back