• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, has every Demon in the series been given a weakness to Goddess Magic on their Profiles.

So firstly there's the conventional abilities, Magic Power increases at night, Black Matter Manipulation, Regenerationn (which is also backed up by regenerating from this), Flight and True Flight (Via this, and this backs up the former), Can sense Magic, There's also Possible Telepathy, Power Nullification, and all that, then there's the rest, which includes transformation (as show here), Illusion Creation (Via killing intent), Mind Control, Resistance to Cold, Limited Resistance to Demonic powers (As a Demon he is immune to the power "Acid") - That last one should be added to all the Demons, maybe not red ones though.

Details for all the Demon abilities are o Meliodas' profile.

So here's all the statements backing up him being Island Level, the fact that he trained Zeldris also supports this, he also tanked hits from Arthur with Excalibur, he obviously didn't regenerate, as his Mustache was damaged, which he could have healed. There's also him breaking out of the Ice Coffi, as well as withstanding it, which is from Merlin.

So this is my description, it doesn't have the best wording, but it's a start. Obviously the scans above would be added.

Attack Potency: Island Level (One of the four highest ranked Demons, and is the one who trained Zeldris. Zeldris stated that with Chandler and Cusack among the commandments, the hole left by the others would be more than compensated for, stated by Merlin to be in the same class of strength as Zeldris, and by extension, Estarossa. Broke out of Merlin's ice coffin) | Unknown, at least Island Level (Should be stronger than before)

Speed: Likely Massively Hypersonic+ via powerscaling | Unknown, likely Massively Hypersonic+ (Should be faster than before)

Durability: Island Level (Tanked attacks from an Excalibur wielding Arthur, withstood Merlin's ice coffin) | Unknown, at least Island Level (Should be more durable than before)

i thought cusack did a body link . i kinda mixed his abilities with hidan and the sharingan xd but ya holy magic should be added to goddess list of abilities . ima go see if any new spoiler pictures come out

iight new outfits came out
NNT spoilers
NNT spoilers 2
im guessing war outfits but liz looks odd for someone going to war escanor looks sexy asf

i had a question about chandlers full counter is it also physical seeing how he counters kings knives or is that counted as magic? its chapter 238

It's a physical attack with magic as well, so i'd say both, which is fitting since Chandler has a complete full counter, allowing him to deflect both magical and physical attacks.

the next chapter (this this weeks) might show estrossa vs deri and monspeet. not sure if hes gonna kill them or not seeing the last page spoilers

Well, since Meliodas' base and Estarossa have equal power levels, that's probably what's going to happen.

question should higher lvl demons get the death magic low lvl demons have? like what hendricson was using?

I don't think that will be the case as we see Estarossa just took their commandments without any contact

Zezu1995 said:
question should higher lvl demons get the death magic low lvl demons have? like what hendricson was using?
@Zezu, I think we have to wait and see first if any high level demon dsiplays and states that he/she can use death magic.

Rudociel is buffing all of the Holy Knights right now so that they can stand a chance against the demons.

If Estarossa gets several of those Commandments, he could become a big wild card in the future.

He's got to be claiming them for himself, lol.

Estarossa gets buffed and when he faces the four archangels he stomps them.

Can we calc Diane's move?

Let's be honest here, none of the four arcangels seem to be any threat to either Zeldris, Mel, Estarossa, Cusak or Chandler.

2 of them were having some problems with base Derriere and Monspiet, then Indura stomped Ludoshiel and make him say that they will need Mael.

KamiYasha said:
Let's be honest here, none of the four arcangels seem to be any threat to either Zeldris, Mel, Estarossa, Cusak or Chandler.
2 of them were having some problems with base Derriere and Monspiet, then Indura stomped Ludoshiel and make him say that they will need Mael.
ludo also said he would use full power meaning the goddess clan has something plus we dont know the full power of his flash yet. but ya cusack and chandler should be stronger

ThunderClap448 said:
Well, Estarossa has commandment of Love, and considering AA prolly hate him for killing Mael... rip.
naw im pretty sure the SD made them immune to commandments like she did merlin would only make sense but lets wait and see

ThunderClap448 said:
Well, Estarossa has commandment of Love, and considering AA prolly hate him for killing Mael... rip.
I'm betting on this too.

Estarossa probably did something that hurt Mael (idk, killing his loved one or something) and then Mael hated him.

Estarossa would kill Escanor if he could kill/hurt Merlin, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back