• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know he got his head cut off, i was just asking if he really did, since it's revealed it's an illusion according to the spoilers.

Arthur back to fodder level rofl.

~~

The hype brought you this, boi. @Zero

Looks pretty good, Kami. Aw man, it seems that Arthur has the potential but he still has a ways to go.

Merlin on the other hand gave Cusack quite the surprise.

As expected Arthur couldn't handle the power of the sword and he self-destructs

Damn Merlin can teleport where ever she like

cusact wanna have the sharingan so bad lol, but i want them to explain his ability i doubt its as easy as just eye contact

ok so about the 6 dark knights of the demon clan.. theres a chance bajura, zeno and aranak ( 3 demons mention , 1 with indura aka bajura top right) are all in the picture and possibly galands indura but he never had a 50k PL
Indura spoiler
it seems Bajura went into indura to save galand from an enemy.. possibly mael.

so spoiler has it... arthur still has the sword inside him for some reason... cusack and chanldler in their true forms (not sure who their fighting) but ima guess that arthurs blood being on the sword will help him awaken his power.

Oh and it should be removed on derrière profile that indura is comparable to estarossa and zeldris, they would get stomped by indura, hell reuduciel is probably above them, since he did damage to zel somewhat and described his attack as child's play, and he got stomped by indura. If zel and estarossa went indura they would be above der and mon ofc but without it they are far weaker than der and mon indura forms. Unless that was saying that was saying the 3 AA are but only reudiciel is

deri had a 50k PL and REU owned her easy , estra and zeld in base are 60k after indura deri started to spite Rue so yes she would be above them in indura

Welp, there goes Arthur's hype train.

The author really can't give side characters the spotlight, can he?

Arthur is definitely going to return at some point since Nakaba is planning a sequel manga revolving around King Arthur and presumably the Round Table

I mean, Arthur wasn't even fodder.

He was cutting up Grey and Red Demons. It's like the author said, "Oh yeah let's make Arthur look cool!" but then said, "Oh wait, that means Meliodas, Merlin, and Escanor get less screentime. Guess I gotta say they're joking!"

Reppuzan said:
I mean, Arthur wasn't even fodder.

He was cutting up Grey and Red Demons. It's like the author said, "Oh yeah let's make Arthur look cool!" but then said, "Oh wait, that means Meliodas, Merlin, and Escanor get less screentime. Guess I gotta say they're joking!"
Nah he saw ppl crying on readms.net

Reudiciel at least 6-C as well as zeldris cause he scale to estarossa, glox and dolor should be 6-C, they have very very impressive durability feats against both Meliodas and chandler.also dolor has higher Pl than der by 2k, mon is comparable to her so 6-C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back