• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
ThunderClap448 said:
"it only nullifies regen" vs a guy who's only immortal 'cause of some high level regen (and longevity yea but thats not relevant here).
also, he didn't switch derriere and estrossa 'cause he prolly can only swap himself with something etc.
It's also extreme endurance. If you had the ability to heal from injuries that could kill a normal human, you wouldn't even survive getting the upper half of your body destroyed. Also his ability to not age is relevant to it being immortality.

He also had his body literally reduced to red mist, or not even that, and regenerated over an unknown period of time.

It's not just Immortality type 3, it's also type 2.

question.. ban vs estrossa . he tried hunter fest but couldnt draw out his heart why is that? also estrossa made him blow up like he did that bird should we add that as a destruction type power?
Ban vs estrossa
Ban vs estrossa 2

Estarossa is simply too durable for Bang to swap his heart when he blew up Ban is was just his sheer power

ZERO7772 said:
Estarossa is simply too durable for Bang to swap his heart when he blew up Ban is was just his sheer power
naw it turns out after reading i remembered estrossa nully.. ban ability possibly didnt work due to his commandment

Nah he can't ignore durability. He was only able to rip out Galan's and Melascula's hearts because he had stolen Galan's strength so he got him low enough. Estarossa is indeed just so damn durable.

naw it was his commandment same reason mels revenge counter didnt work. he nullyed their skills. so for now there isnt really anything durability can do to protect from bans fox

chapters out and here are some pictures that yall can put in thats not there and some to use for future scaling when we get to it
Monspeet giant hell blaze
monspeet giant hellblaze

Monspeet dodging escanor
monspeet dodging estrossa

Queen embrace
dianes queen embrace

It wasn't the commandment btw. He tried to steal his heart, but there's a difference. When Estarossa fought Escanor, no one could even move because they were powerless. Ban stole as much strength as he could from Estarossa and the others and still couldn't do shit (he could move around easily AND pretty much murder Melascula). So no commandment, just a ridiculous difference in durability and AP.

ThunderClap448 said:
It wasn't the commandment btw. He tried to steal his heart, but there's a difference. When Estarossa fought Escanor, no one could even move because they were powerless. Ban stole as much strength as he could from Estarossa and the others and still couldn't do shit (he could move around easily AND pretty much murder Melascula). So no commandment, just a ridiculous difference in durability and AP.
meliodas having his revenge counter nullified proved the commandment was in play. even the DK said it in pugatory meliodas also turned his back on zeldris and was under peity also when he tried to make a smokescreen
DK talks to meliodas

wait, I thought Commandments cannot effect other commandments, like with Estarossa killing Meliodas while Graylord was there, and if he turned his back to Zeldris he would not have fought them and became enslaved to his will, also, Charity, Meliodas should not have hatred in his heart after his training which allows him to control his emotions.

he was forced back by the cursed chains thing by Greylord

Zezu1995 said:
ThunderClap448 said:
meliodas having his revenge counter nullified proved the commandment was in play. even the DK said it in pugatory meliodas also turned his back on zeldris and was under peity also when he tried to make a smokescreen
DK talks to meliodas
I was talking about Ban not Mel tho

spoilers have it estrossa vs 2 AA and is winning till they show their true/original forms . (not these 2 angels were having issues with monspeet and deri back in the day) anyway theres no pictures yet but ill let ya know

so it turns out by this statement maybe we can find out how strong the 4 AA was via PL.Ocean and tornado fought galand(40k),faund(30k),monspeet(50k+),deri(50k+) can we assume that each Angel is 70k+? this could be the same for the demon masters also... and here is some skills pictures yall can add
NNT meme 2
NNT meme 3

So the archangel claims that each one of them equals the combined might of 2 commandments but somehow Estarossa can hold his own so far

Now that I'm back, why is melascula only 7-A? She has a pl of 34k and that's superior to galand who is likely high 7-A with a 26k PL. yes I'm talking about black matter

Your PL doesn't decide everything, usually the character who their PL mostly made of magic tend of be Glass canon and can be hurt by people with much lower PL, but yeah her AP should scale I think but no her Dura

PL normally gets owned by hax thats pretty much this verse but normally PL wins.. proven by galand when he first came also.. the angels could be 100k+ and estrossa base PL is 60k but could go higher some how .. if he was able to beat mael

thats my guess

Dragon Ariia said:
Now that I'm back, why is melascula only 7-A? She has a pl of 34k and that's superior to galand who is likely high 7-A with a 26k PL. yes I'm talking about black matter
galands PL goes to 40k via critical over

I upgraded the two angles and will change some of their justification cuz we are clearly off the mark wit them

oh also i had a buddy tell me the calc for chandlers meteorite he said 2.8k mach high end . i 4got the low/mid didnt think they mattered

This has nothing to do with the chapter, the two angles were fighting casually character who are 6-C yet we put them at High 7-A it just wrong

Tarmiel profile dura says that he took attacks from Derieri, but was unable to take Galand High 7-A Critical Over, wasn't he weakened when he took the attack?.

I am not sure, Tarmiel took Derieri's combo star easily " the same attack that broke Mel's arms" but was cut by Galand's attack who we listed as High 7-A

Honestly, I think we should upgrade Galand to 6-C as well because he have some decent feats and to avoid scaling issues down the road

Melascula should be high 7-A via black matter, her being high 7-A physically has been contradicted, tho! She can be high 7-A in her snake form. Then she can actually be high 7-A period.

Sariel and tarmiel should be 6-C ( comparable to monspiete and derrière )

Monspiete should be 6-C ( comparable to derrière, sariel and tarmiel, restrained estarosaa

Gloxinia 6-C ( fought with demon Meliodas, sent him flying and severely injured him, somewhat fought chandler) regardless Gloxinia and dolor could take a lot of punishment from demon mel and even chandler, his true form that is, and he is a least 6-C in that form? So it's still a feat.

Galand with 40k Pl can be 6-C or at least high 7-A this would support Arthur cutting chandler and cusack in half. When they said his attacks didn't do squat they simply meant it didn't have the ability yo actually kill them, regardless cutting someone in half is a feat.

Reuduciel at least 6-C, for stomping multiple commandments, 3 should be 6-C anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back