• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
naw he tanked all their attacks him and scairel even tanked indura monspeets multi hell fire birds( 6 of them) or hellfire not sure which he used and they healed right after with no issues

galand cut him in half and he healed.. scairel tanked his own blast against him when galand dropped it on him also .

Sariel and tarmiel are 6-C now, Reuduciel need "At least 6-C" yeah and Monspiete goes without saying and he directly restrained Estarossa

You are not supposed to take the cutting in half thing seriously, sometimes the author injure their characters just to show they can heal, Dante from DMC is tier 6 yet a bullet can still goes through his head just to show he can heal from such thing

But still. You need the appropriate power to do so, for example in the new chapter that knight tried to cut derrière in the neck? But it simply broke

Which is why I am telling not to take the Regenerationn thing seriously, either way I suggest upgrading Galan to 6-C because he has feats of cutting tarmiel in half and actually tanking serious attack from him "the same attack that hurt Derieri "

At least in his second form

that knigth was ******* fodder.. his pl aint even 10k.. also ludo done blitz fraun,galand,deri,monspeet... i still wanna know how fast this guy is cuz once they go near him hes already behind you lol some kind of teleporting type skill. or just raw speed..

Elizabeth rejected Estarossa and sent him away in the new chapter. Also Tarmiel and Sariel needs their new render, but i will wait first for the translated chapter. [Laslty Diane was trying to attack Estarossa]

It did nothing to him though, I think we should wait until we get full battle with her

Her intention is never to kill, she simply wanted him away from derrière and it was extremely casual. It's is shown that holy magic doesn't always work on a demon, you need to actually be strong. For example, Estarossa charged right through all that holy magic, Eliza actually offset Indura, had no issues fighting the TC, sent estarssa away casually

Elizabeth also damaged Derrière in a previous chapter with her ark before she fully awakened her goddess powers so I'm pretty sure she should have been 6-C. So I'm guessing most of the High 7-A characters are becoming 6-C now right?

i think estrossa charged pass light magic. holy is normally what they use to heal or ark. i could be wrong tho but i know for a fact they have both light and holy

The angles commented that she attacked him seriously but Estarossa walked off unscratched, she used hax more than anything when she fought the Indura she never fought them head on

I don't doubt her power but we need solid proof before we upgrade her

Peter1129 said:
So I'm guessing most of the High 7-A characters are becoming 6-C now right?
But they are scaled from Galand Critical over that released that power, the 6-C are scaled from Unsealed Demon Meliodas feat. There is s PL difference between them.

Sendimg someone away casually is a feat. If I'm fighting someone, but don't wanna hurt em, I can just simply push them away. That's what she did pretty much. He was surprised at how effortlessly she did that. It doesn't always have to be damage as it's not her intention.

She pushed him away and he wasn't scratched, even if she wasn't serious that doesn't support her case because she didn't do any damage, the Estarossa thing is meh

Now the Derrière thing is more interesting if you want to upgrade Eliz

It doesn't have to. It's not always about damage. If I have a little brother, I don't wanna fight him, but I just push him across the room to show him get lost, that's pretty much a feat showing I'm likely stronger than him. Even if didn't hurt him which a push shouldn't unless they hit something. It's the same thing here, estarossa, it was pretty much like a casual get lost. This is supported by the fact he looked surprised he was probably thinking " did she really just do that?"

Peter1129 said:
Would these changes make more characters in the verse High 6-C or is it still just Escanor and Meliodas?
It is still Escanor and Meliodas.

Ehh oh well. I was kinda hoping this would make the 6-C scale a little higher so more characters might become High 6-C in the future.

Yeah but they don't really have a profile yet. So which 6-C characters in NNT are the closest to becoming High 6-C right now?

No nobody made the Cusack page. I thought the closest was either Indura Derrière or Indura Monspeet since they kinda stomped Ludoshel?

High 7-A: fraudrin, melascula, galan (26k)

6-C: Elizabeth, monspiete, gloxinia, dolor, Arthur, king, Diane, uhh masters in base

At least 6-C reuduciel, zeldris ( scales to estarossa ), masters, Mel with 60k

Peter1129 said:
Didn't Arthur say the Masters in Base was on the same lvl as Zeldris?
He said that he felt a similar presence to Zeldris, who has less strength than Estarossa, but has more magic power. Overall Zeldris overall PL is 1000 above Estarossa.

He said that he felt a similar presence to Zeldris, who has less strength than Estarossa, but has more magic power. Overall Zeldris overall PL is 1000 above Estarossa.

So do the masters in base scale to Zeldris or are they just 6-C scaling from the likes of Derrière?

^It just vague line really, we know the master are above regular TC and that enough to scale them, Chandler lost half of his power and he was like 40K+ fighting all the sins at once and thats before he show his true self

They could be 100K for all we know

Well let's hope they reveal their official power lvls sometimes in the future. But for now I think they should scale to Zeldris as they claim they are the highest ranked of demons similar to Zeldris and the Archangels also said Estarossa was a Top ranked Demon this chapter.

on the chapter they asked for the angels PL and the answer was it varies like the 10c but beyond the spectrum or something like that

@Ariia At minimum 65-70k at most 85-90k

Oh yeah just remembered the four of them Zeldris, Meliodas, Cusack and Chandler have also tanked Merlin's icicle Castle here. Then Base Cusack proceeds to casually break out of said magic. And considering how Post-Revival Merlin was already possibly 6-C before this upgrade so I'm pretty sure they should be at least 6-C in base.

3139BBF9-D04B-49C6-AA5F-E21C002712E0
751AFC0F-F23A-4BFE-AA4B-8EB2CB731094

it just mean he's under "THE ONE" and really everyone are fodder compare to Peak Escanor, that being said he and Escanor had little match and Ludo proved to be Faster than Escanor but Escanor could handle him and it wasn't any close to noon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back