• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu No Taizai Discussion Thread 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
So everyone agrees to the suggested upgrades or no? Also what about snake form melascula? Should it just outright be high 7-A? Could simply just say stronger than before, unfortunately, there is no PL for it, tho she was high 7-A anyway

So just making sure the upgrades are going to be for

At least 7-A Likely/Possibly High 7-A: Post-Wings Elaine and Possibly Hunter Fest Ban

High 7-A : Base Galand, Fraudrin, and Merascyla

6-C: Elizabeth, Sariel, Tamiel, Hawk and Hawk Mama's Durability, Monspeet, Derrière, Gloxinia, Drole, Critical Over Galand, Merlin, King, Diane, Possibly Post-Memory Gowther, and Possibly Calmadios, Zeldris, Estarossa, Ludoshel, Post-Revival Base Melidoas, both Base and True Form Chandler and Cusack, and Possibly Arthur w/ Excalibur

Did I miss anybody else?

Some of them had been applied, tho I changed merascyla's justification, instead of " shouldn't be too weak compared to galan or monspiete, I put just stronger than a base form galan as he is only higher with critical over, but yes that's pretty much the changes

So estarossa said he killed the strongest arch angel. We all know he was unfamiliar with sunshine, so he likely liked him at night. Tho he is only the strongest with sunshine, without it reuduciel is actually the strongest, he said at noon he cannot compete with mael. He probably just heard about mael being the strongest, found him at night, killed him, and probably thought " Oh this guy ain't too strong". Tho reu is probably the only one that can beat estarossa in a 1v1 other than escanor and mael ( sunshine )

Arthur with Excalibur at least 6c? lul. Cusack said it that he didnt do shit, and that the most powerful humans were nothing compared to high ranking demons - even excalibur itself was afraid. So yeah, no.

I mean I never touched his profile but it should just be 6-C, and say higher with Excalibur, he still cut them in half tho, you need the strength to do so.

Edit: anyone that scales to galand should get Likely 6-C instead of straight 6-C. 50K+ should get that solid 6-C, eliz too since she has lots of feats and statements. Everything right now is fine I think, dunno if ban was fixed yet, I didn't feel like editing his profile along with Arthur, tho dark has been fixing them too

I need to know what skills, but likely the new ones like Estarossa. I will check if the translation came out.

it was obv he was gonna take an L tho.. he aint beating 2 AA's,Liz,deri,daine and king... maybe if he uses indura... anyways i had a question about the commandments.. are they a boost? like do they give extra PL? or just extra abilities

So the new spoilers confirm that Archangels have resistance against Commandments just like Merlin and Arthur. And even more spoilers about Estarossa getting stomped.

Will that yield some good results if calced? Cause I want to have another feat if the vaporization values for the Meliodas calc doesn't get accepted.

spoiler-Estarossa and the Archangels start chatting. The former senses their hatred towards him. But the Archangels are blessed with the Supreme Deity's protection so the Love decree won't work on them. This t riggerd Tarmiel's question about Mael killed by the Commandment. Estarossa answers that he's stronger than him, and stabs Tarmiel. Elizabeth deals with the Black Hound by summoning a sort of whale. The technique is called Passion of Jonah. She then tries to call out to someone as she doesn't see anyone around. Derrierie says the Purgatory Fire doesn't go out until it's burnt down every flesh and bone. Then a voice is heard and it's Diane's. The latter blows the ground up, revealing everybody. Tarmiel then liquefies away. Estarossa proceeds to attack Sariel but something bounces it off and wounds his arm. Sariel uses Tornado and gushes of wind blow the Love away. Estarossa notices Tarmiel and plunges in the water. In fact, the Ocean grace has been activated here, as its name implies, it's a literal ocean. A voice says welcome to the domain of the gods, the space created by the graces, that Estarossa can't escape it. The wind and ocean continue messing with Estarossa. Then comes another technique called Enlil's Divine Punishment: several bolts of lightning strike him.

We've also got some interesting information from the Q/A this chapter.

Q: Is there a possibility that the clans outside the five main ones will appear in the future?

A: There are also monster outside the five clans. They're all born from the mother of chaos.

theres humans,demons,goddess,druids(humans who follow goddess )wolfmen,vampires,fairys,giants... and the new movie might show another.

I was actually referring to the mother of chaos part. This makes it seem like there's another godlike entity out there other than the Demon King and Supreme Deity.

i got a huge freaking feeling we gonna see a dragon race and i personally hope get a new MC cause tbh Meliodas is just badass but he doesnt really have any development. What movie btw

tbh i personally think the 3 evil stars,4 AA's,escanor,liz and the masters should already be country but lets wait and see

So the Korean scans are out and it seems like Sariel and Tarmiel are individually stronger than Estarossa. 2v1 is just overkill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back