• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai Discussion Thread 21

Magi's final arc was beyond bad, like horrible. The kou empire arc was a work of art, but everything after that just start falling apart.

Nearly every long running series I followed through the years fell into this when they reached their end.

Magi as a franchise is amazing, one of the best mangas I ever read. Sinbad No Bouken is better than Labyrinth of Magic tho, perfect manga, but the last 5 chapters... jesus

I reckon DK will pull through and then pull a powerup out his ass. Then it will require Meliodas Final Form and then DK pulls something else out his ass and then it will take the combined effort of the SDS and he'll be erased for good. Then we get a view of the Supreme Diety satisfied that the DK is dead and removes the curse and says "I wished for this all along" or some other BS (Or Nakaba completely ignores forgets her). The end.

DK just needs to put back on RULER and blitz eliz ... i feel like nabaka has no counter for Ruler other than amp/enchant skills . So he uses that as a way for DK not to use it

Nakaba really has no other plot to work with huh? No editor or someone to go "dude you already did this, do something else lol"?

If the fight wasn't similar enough, now it's exactly like the first fight with the DK.

Like seriously, who gives a damn about repeating the same thing? Mel has choosed the goddess girl everytime over his brother, it's late now to try and convince us that Mel is such a bro.

its the same but somethings slightly different.. both gelda and zeldris shouldnt even be able to fight DK even in the spirit world... so i dont think much will change but hey maybe im wrong

i predict that zel breaks out of DK's control and escanor destroys the commandments.

also they said that all the goddesses got sealed within objects right? so what item is the supreme diety sealed within?

if 50k deri and monspeet can use it and fight ludo who can go head to head with OD.. ill say a 61k zeldris with base mark aand 2nd mark doubling (scaling to how meliodas 2nd mark does) ill say his indura wont be weak

we just want it to end at this point... just so you know chainsawman and samurai 8 is the next hype along with demon slayer

There is nothing to talk about. Writing and scaling has been **** for over a year now and the story telling is just repeat of the last fight they had with the DK. We just want it to end

@Zezu The Demon Slayer manga won't be going for long sadly.

Back