• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai Discussion Thread 21

Peole are defending this? Estraossa flinching turned Ban into a f*cking pasta. Gelda has no business surviving DK ripping off her hard and biting him

This final arc has been full of outliers.

Diane, Gowther and Merlin w/o Enchant Infinity were able to injure the Chimera Indura.

Escanor without even being in The One in fact he might not even be in his Near-Noon state is able to damage and tank attacks from Full Power DK Zeldris. While Afternoon Mael who is far more powerful than he is couldn't even injure DK Meliodas.

And now there's this whole thing with Gelda damaging DK Zeldris.

Ants are much closer to you, by a shit ton, than gelda is to the DK tier wise and they can barely make a small puncture on your skin even though the tier difference is like only 10-C to 10-B. Now you have someone who is a whole tier above.

all am saying is yall taking this too seriously .. gelda was only able to do that cuz plot needed her too.. no one else can save zeldris.... know when plot is in the way ... look at sasuke jumping infront of sarada to save her from shurikens.. i thought that hoe was rel+??? he could've teleported.. he could'ved outspeed... susanoo .. but nope need a meat shield... its all plot.. sasukes teleport jutsu could teleport a sword to your head vs momo or madara.. but didnt... its all plot..

Stop using other series to justify where NNT messes up, plenty of series have dumb outliers which makes them at fault, that doesn't justify this lack of logic which has been continuous recently in the plot

Every series is responsible for its own inconsistency, nothing else is

but its clearly for plot so why make it a big deal? if they stop using plot then the villain would win and we all know thats not how 98% of hero films work... the heros gotta win

Because the plot is inconsistent, which shows that the author doesn't care that much, and we're all nerds, so we care about consistency

The only one who can get away with so much inconsistency is Araki, because it's Jojo...

wasn't the 7DS damaging DK zeldris during the fight? maybe that explains how gelda did a teensy amount of damage.

Honestly, Gelda "doing damage" might not be an actual feat, it could just be her very strong teeth or some weakness to sharp objects that the DK has. I think the fact he tears Gelda's head off supports this.

In Vampires of Edinburg Part 2, King claims Vampires only die if their heads destroyed or their bodies are totally dismembered, and we've seen that possibly two vampires can manipulate Darkness. However, in the first chapter of the arc, Ban slaughters multiple Vampires by decapitating them. I've looked through multiple different versions, yet they say the same thing. Anyone have a more accurate or different version?

well gelda survives getting decapitated because she drank some of the DK's blood which is why i suggest we give her a new key with mind manip and mid regen.

DK zel was taking a lot of damage during the fight with the 7DS so maybe they lowered his durability enough so that gelda could pierce his neck and drink his blood.

ZERO7772 said:
Escanor should just enter The One mode and end the DK whole career already.
The scaling is so bad that I won't even be surprised if something like that happened.

Or he's weak to sharp weapons. IIRC, Meliodas is too, although I can't be sure of the exact chapter.

BurlapJack said:
Gelda got stronger like how escanor got suddenly stronger but people aren't trying to call out escanor eh?
Well...

Epsilon R said:
Also I still don't understand how Noon Escanor is fighting equally with DK while he got bodied by Assault Mel
DemonGodMitchAubin said:
"Power Levels are Bullshit"

But still even if you took Power Levels out of it, scaling wise, Near Noon Escanor was getting wrecked by the Original Demon and here he is fighting the Demon King, I gave up on this scaling making sense a while ago, now it's just funny

Gelda is the kinky girl people have been waiting for.

Also there is no point in trying to make sense of the scaling now. Nakaba is just drawing cool scenes to end his manga, that's it.

Gelda biting DK is the same as Sakura punching Kaguya.

It was just a one time feat she will never ever perform again,PIS.Why are ppl even bothered by it?

Because she will end up doing something significant again to the DK. Like the rest of the SDS members. Who's powers have just randomly shot up from Commandment and Angel Level to God Level. Gelda is even worse she shoot up from Holy Knight Level to God Level.

I'm not really mad about the scaling or Gelda thing, I've given up for the scaling a long time ago, it's just fun to make fun of, plus I like Gelda and Zeldris basically more than every other character, so seeing them get attention at the end is good

And Gelda's hot so... can't really be mad

so i went back to the past chapters.. and DK mel>>DK zel the only difference is , is that DK zel has RULER/GOD so i guess its not so bad that ppl are injuring them heres some raw english it would seem that gelda got buffed by zeldris blood which isnt that much of an ass pull seeing how vamps do get stronger by consuming blood.. and all the buff did was let her be able to bite the DK https://ww2.***************.com/chapter/nanatsu-no-taizai-chapter-323/

Dude, why are you trying to justify this clear lack of logic and inconsistency in the manga? Just admit you were wrong about this and get over it. The zel blood point is also pretty bad as zel couldn't even lay a finger on Mel DK, and zel DK is clearly stronger as he's almost fully transformed and is requiring the trio of king, Escanor and ban to hold him back where ban was more than enough for DK mel. Oh, and ban has access to his sacred treasure and even he is more of a support of Escanor who is the main thing holding back DK now.

ban only did good cuz mel was fighting on the inside.... and DK even stated mels body was stronger but with ruler it would be easier .. but for now ruler is gone.. learn to read maybe you will understand more

Meliodas's body was initially stronger, but DK Mel never reached full power in Meliodas's Body, while he has in Zeldris's Body

Posseing Zeldris>Possessing Meliodas

This is because DK never got full control of Meliodas's Body

Back