• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai Discussion Thread 21

ZERO7772 said:
There is nothing to talk about. Writing and scaling has been **** for over a year now and the story telling is just repeat of the last fight they had with the DK. We just want it to end

@Zezu The Demon Slayer manga won't be going for long sadly.
Demon slayer where tanjiro is mc?

Yeah i catcup with manga recently, and it's like it is in its final arc. Maybe they cross 225 chapter as best

I'm pretty sure Demon Slayer will end up getting a new manga or just continuing. People said the sand thing about Black Clover when it was never stated to be in its final arc.

Question, is this the Kami Chigiri (Divine 1000 Slices) or a new technique?

https://i999.**********.com/nanatsu-no-taizai/324/nanatsu-no-taizai-12812611.jpg

Official translation has it as "Lightning Sword Flash" - so it's not the Kami Chigiri technique.

its new if anything it seems like a stronger version of kami chigiri, also damage did u ever finish that scan?

Oh right also while I was giving the AP in the Meliodas vs Aokiji thread I just realized that going by one of the scaling chain anybody comparable to or stronger than Post-Purgatory Demon Mark Meliodas would be 4x baseline Low 6-B. So yeah the upper top tiers are Low 6-B+ and the absolute god tiers the 100% Gods can be 6-B again. So I was thinking should I make a thread about this sometime now or should I wait until the series is over before making the revision along with everything else.

BS powerups are par the course for this series now

So the fact Diane gets a random powerup with no buildup before this chapter is whatever at this moment

Meliodas full countered lighting, which is a natural element and not magic therefore he can full counter logia element projectiles

And no I'm not being cheeky

Dk literally has weather manipulation. We see behind Elz a twister which through her into the air near the clouds and a lightning bolt that's coming down above her. That's not DKs lightning that's natura lightning

Yup^ all this is caused by just being there

Cloud to ground otherwise he would have shot DARK lightning from his fingers like frieza which is definitely magic

Arguably since it is caused by the Demon King (even indirectly), the lightning can be considered magical.

Otherwise this feat completely goes against the explanation that Meliodas can only reflect magic attacks.

Since when has nakaba followed his own rules? Zeldris borrowed power blocked the demon king's nukes while not blocking some of the weaker character's attacks

Also that lightning was caused by the storms raging around them, that ain't magical lightning

> Zeldris borrowed power blocked the demon king's nukes while not blocking some of the weaker character's attacks

When did he not block the others?

We can also add better justifications for DK Zeldris now. He can fight against Near Noon Escanor, Full Wings King and Ban at the same time, and even the 3 attacking at the same time can't scratch him, while a casual attack from DK made the 3 bleed.

Damage3245 said:
> Zeldris borrowed power blocked the demon king's nukes while not blocking some of the weaker character's attacks

When did he not block the others?
Ludiciels ark kamahameha from chapter 251 damaged him and Mael's special attack named Helios fair also broke through zeldris' borrowed magic in the extra paged chapter from zeldris vs mael (298? 299?)

Full Counter is described as only being able to reflect Magic Attacks, that's it

The Lightning that Meliodas counters was the Demon Kings, we shouldn't say he can reflect anything except Magic, unless specifically stated

Yeah, but when someone says oh, he can reflect a Logia/Devil Fruit Power, that's wrong, because to our knowledge at the moment, Logia/Devil Fruit Power are not Magic

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Yeah, but when someone says oh, he can reflect a Logia/Devil Fruit Power, that's wrong, because to our knowledge at the moment, Logia/Devil Fruit Power are not Magic
Right... Like lightning, the one that struck in this chapter

The plot twist will be that the reincarnation of Elizabeth is actually just the Supreme Deity taking the form of her daughter, cause the supreme deity secretly loved Meliodas or something like that

This is probably very wrong and complete BS, but if it's right, I'm calling it right here and now

We already accept that lightning as natural, I don't even know why this mess is happening

For real m3x, and let's not forget that when the demon king had almost no magical power out that cocoon, he needed that lake to replenish his reserves

Meaning them storms been raging by his strength level alone

Also, we know the storm reached Liones, and the lake where they are is 10 miles from Camelot, and damn, the storm was that far. I will calc that

BurlapJack said:
For real m3x, and let's not forget that when the demon king had almost no magical power out that cocoon, he needed that lake to replenish his reserves

Meaning them storms been raging by his strength level alone
He was standing on the lake, refilling his magic power continuously till mel and liz arrives. It's not his own power

Back