• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai Discussion Thread 21

Ludiciels ark kamahameha from chapter 251 damaged him and Mael's special attack named Helios fair also broke through zeldris' borrowed magic in the extra paged chapter from zeldris vs mael (298? 299?)

The helios pr whatever is not magical its physical. Just like how flying saucer affected zeldris.

Ludiciels ark kamahameha from chapter 251 damaged him and Mael's special attack named Helios fair also broke through zeldris' borrowed magic in the extra paged chapter from zeldris vs mael (298? 299?)

The helios pr whatever is not magical its physical. Just like how flying saucer affected zeldris.

(1)It was a ******* beam (2) made no physical contact (3) doesn't explain why ludo's ark beam didn't get nulled

diane is doing her dance but as for the fight .. liz is healing everyone and DK is just tanking everything and not really trying against them. i also agree that meliodas can counter natural things now..

damn demon king is a complete trash can. Like are PLs in this series irrelevant? He got bit by a ******* vampire. A VAMPIRE. It's worse cause his non interesting self likes to say terrible lines like "I am god I am death" or whatever despite being a disappointment. Escanor casually blocking your attacks with one hand and talking accidentally defeating you LMAO. He has a op power he forgets how to use. He was defeated like a chump, now he gunna get defeated like a chump again.

I bet he is gunna lose to Zeldris. Despite the fact Zeldris with no DK Power is what 61k. Sad. The sinner was sad. Though he was stronger than the Escanor for a second but turns out he can be one shot by mael. King made him bleed through his guard. Demon king is garbage. You aren't a god. You are a trash can. You are what people use to wipe with. Whenever I watch the demon king I'm expecting to laugh. BECAUSE YOU ARE A JOKE. You got bit by a vampire.

I liked this manga around where the ten commandedmnets fought the four archangels. It was good back then. But once Estarossa became mael is where everything went downhill. It's extremely stupid, power scaling is nonexistent and everything is convenient for the sake of plot. Trash no taizai

(1)It was a ******* beam
(2) made no physical contact (3) doesn't explain why ludo's ark beam didn't get nulled

somethings GOD confuses me i personally say its weakness is PHYSICAL TYPE MAGIC... like a fire sword.. but most beams got nulll like kings/escanors sun etc... ludos ark beam didnt get null maybe cuz he wasnt paying attention? thats my head canon excuse

I think we need some actual confirmation that he can counter natural things; because every explanation we've gotten previously is that he can only counter magical attacks.

As for why Ludo's attack wasn't nulled, perhaps Zeldris simply didn't have God active when the attack was launched.

There's a difference in inbueing the skies with magical energy and distorting weather patterns causing storms just by existing

Don't feats Trump statements? You really need the manga to baby you this much? How could anyone think this isn't a natural lightning bolt? All bolts shot by demons are dark...unless this has something to dowithmy logia statement and that put y'all on some sort of super defense mode toshut this down

> All bolts shot by demons are dark...

The Demon King has controlled lightning before which hasn't been dark.

> Don't feats Trump statements?

If the feat is up to interpretation, then not necessarily.

these thunderstorms/tornados earthquaks are all natural there just being forced cuz the world is rejecting meliodas and DK... we know this already did you guys forget the past chapters?

But these storms are presence caused, not once was it indicated that the demon king summoned that bolt

And this feat is pretty straight forward

Have we ever seen him not be able to counter natural energy?? This could also be because of his new demon king power

We don't even know but we know this evidence that he can

only 1 issue.. if he didnt use full counter wont it debunk the feat? or just give him an extra ability of countering via physical power?

Well, let's just wait for the translated versions to come out and see if they provide any clues.

Hehe guess we were right he can reflect other kinds of energy now ƒÿæ don't really see why we needed so much discussion when it's literally lightning from clouds

Also DK and Mel can both get a calc for causing the storms by calving the lightning when the thread for the the method gets concluded

Meliodas has deflected magical lightning from clouds before.

The issue is whether he can reflect completely non-magical lightning - which is what I'm doubtful of.

Meliodas spontaneously developing a new ability for his Full Counter is harder for me to believe than believing the lightning he reflected is considered a form of "magical attack".

Damage3245 said:
Meliodas has deflected magical lightning from clouds before.

The issue is whether he can reflect completely non-magical lightning - which is what I'm doubtful of.

Meliodas spontaneously developing a new ability for his Full Counter is harder for me to believe than believing the lightning he reflected is considered a form of "magical attack".

It's not a magical attack tho. DK doesn't have any ability that lets him control lightning. That's more headcanon that actually trying to argue that the lightning was magical even tho it came from a storm cloud that we literally see in the sky

Nothing even points to it being magical. Also Gil's magic in the first place seems to allow him to control Lightning as well not jsut create it

the DK also got surprised in this chapter that thunder was reflected... which also backs it up... this chapter gives us 2 feats.... meliodas new reflection amp and another speed buff which only backs up the current tier for their speed.. so it can never be debunked

@AstralKing7; are you forgetting the Demon King summoning lightning the past against Meliodas?

As well as the fact that DK has abilities that he hasn't even used in these bodies that he used in his body in the demon world

why we even fighting this? its been known all these events are happening due to meliodas power.. since chapter 308-310...

@Zezu1995; he's surprised because he didn't see that Meliodas was back in the fight. All he saw was the lightning being deflected.

Nahhh he would have said something else like "h-he's back!?" Not directly mentioning him reflecting that bolt strike

ok i gotta change the subject slightly.. someone stated that twigos attack that got reflected wasnt magic.. is that true?

Back