• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai Discussion Thread 21

AstralKing7 said:
What I'm not referring to only one commandment
Other commandmenet is like you have to do something in order to trigger it, but love commandment is passive. Ban get affect by it

ya know... we still dont know about 2 of them... i know monspeet commandment stops you from talking about your true feelings for love but whats dolor/glox?

So you guys think Diane's new move will be much bigger than mother catastrophe? I'm hoping it's like, 15x bigger and someone destroys it giving us results

No,the series become Dragon Ball now there is no clear way which show how much one is stronger than another this is all about power level

revision will happen just wait for it to end first. and the DK still isnt having much issues with them.. but then again meliodas isnt using his DK form

Oh I remember now. Escanor shouldn't scale to DK. It's literally stated that DK was taking no damage. So this is all jsut hype.

DK seems like a joke but at the same time he seems relaxed like we haven't seen everything. I don't think they'll kill him in this humanoid form, more like some monster form.

Or maybe it's DK that doesn't scale to Escanor. I mean, Meliodas just needs to tell him "stop holding back, I've rescued my brother"

Fight would probably be better if they weren't just spamming swordsmanship, fire and punches. Give us some variety! Where are all the cool abilities and magic?

DragonEmperor23 said:
Remember when Ban used to use Snatch in combat?
Good times...
snatch normally works on weaker or on par foes... DK is much stronger so his hands will break and yes he counters the strenght lvls by using hunter fest which makes him stronger but due to the effects on his body its a bad idea seeing that hes no longer immortal

it failed vs wild also... ban hands break when their durability is too strong thats why he used hunter fest before heart steal vs galand and mercu like do you guys even pay attention?

Zezu1995 said:
it failed vs wild also... ban hands break when their durability is too strong thats why he used hunter fest before heart steal vs galand and mercu like do you guys even pay attention?
Chill...

Can you show us scans?

ya higher durability than his AP>> BUT... make sure you add can be countered if hunter fest is used first

Damage3245 said:
Fight would probably be better if they weren't just spamming swordsmanship, fire and punches. Give us some variety! Where are all the cool abilities and magic?
Those cool magical moves are tide Turner's, a common tactic among manga artist that I've seen have characters forget about them because authors know they are too op and are strangely afraid of breaking these rules while breaking others, and it also saves panel space for those too lazy to have a full on fight drawn like nakaba

meliodas full countered a shockwave... thats not magic so full counter can counter other things other than magic which has been proven once again with the lightning

also both times he didnt even say "full counter" but twigo said the force got sent back to him which means its FC

How do you know Twigo wasn't producing the shock waves through magic?

Back