• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai Discussion Thread 21

DragonEmperor23 said:
Tarmiel should have BFR for being able to send people to another dimension.
do they not have that already? also did the official book for that chapter leak yet? someone wanted to see if we get a bigger picture of Ocean etc

Gelda upgrade she pierced the demon king's skin with her teeth, a being supposedly way beyond her class...

Reminds me of sakuras upgrade from breaking kaguyas horn or something

Isn't the manga ending in summer? Because there's like 5 weeks left and we still didn't see Arthur and the SD

Also I still don't understand how Noon Escanor is fighting equally with DK while he got bodied by Assault Mel?

I guess Escanor is the only to decide the PL in NnT

"Power Levels are Bullshit"

But still even if you took Power Levels out of it, scaling wise, Near Noon Escanor was getting wrecked by the Original Demon and here he is fighting the Demon King, I gave up on this scaling making sense a while ago, now it's just funny

gelda should get mind manipulation now since she can enter DK's mind.
maybe new key? Gelda(Demon king's blood). oh also her regen should be upgraded to mid since she survived getting her head pulled off.

BurlapJack said:
So gowther can bypass ruler with invasion and it's magic
And he did so twice, isn't that notable?
DK mel didnt have ruler and DK zeldris turned it off.. its off right now

as for power scaling i know tis bad but if you guys pay attention the DK isnt in trouble ,... everyones injured and shielding while the DK is just attacking.. so the power scaling in this fight is decent..

um ok? strong ppl get hurt by weak things all the time.. but once they dont go near death or get one shot does it really matter? superman gets injured by ppl with a cap power of a lifting a building... krillain can injure goku , its not that big of a deal... its not my fault yall wanna scale every little bit of damage that someone does to someone stronger... does this make gelda country? hell no its just something for the plot start using your brains

the scaling is only bad cuz yall make it bad... and escanor wasnt even in THE ONE fighting OD .... so ofc hes gonna lose..

Dude, DK is low 6-B and gelda is around 7-B. She shouldn't be able to even scratch DK. As for DC, thier power scaling is one of the wackiest you can get it so it's really not a good example.

It's more like how much lower tiers can hurt higher tiers, pretty much the degree of damage. Gelda can inflict toothpick levels of damage while Escanor can leave a long gash.

Still not convincing. We are talking about a large tier difference so toothpick damage shouldn't be even possible. It's low 6-B vs a 7-B difference and I am the one who doesn't know what they are talking about?

Gelda has a power level of 4,000, which was lower than Wrath Meliodas's 10,000, and this Meliodas couldn't scratch 26,000 Galand at all, but that same 4,000 Gelda can scratch the 200,000<<<<<<<< Demon King, BUllSH*T, that makes 0 sense

Zezu1995 said:
being higher dont mean anything lower just dont affect you , what moron came up with that anyway?
The manga itself did. Gray Demon Hendrickson no sold everything from the Sins and the Holy Knights. Dawn Escanor casually no sold Izraf's magic attack. Indura Deriere shrugged off attacks from True Body Ludoshel. True Form Chandler while in a severely weakened state completely ignored Post-Training King's attack.

You have a point, I was in wrong. Nothing short of vampires having durability negating fangs would recover this

bruh.... they all got damaged just not enough for it to be an issue.. if an ant bites me i wont see it ( some ppl do) but i wont really care about it either cuz its not that big of a deal.. but since im wrong leme go scale the ant outside to w.e humans tier is.. hes obv overpowered...

Back