• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai Discussion Thread 21

Are we leaving NNT revisions till the end of the series because there's a few things like https://imgur.com/a/0OylFJy this that need to be added.

This is scaling is so shit.

So Escanor is stronger than Mael pretty much. Mael had said several times he's unable to do anything to DK and Escanor is slapping DK around.

I wish Nakaba would explain the power up a little. But then again, he never explained Mel's many BS power ups so I doubt it.

As I already said before, Mael might have already transferred all of his power to Escanor through Sunshine, hence he can't fight alongside everyone, because Mael is entrusting his whole power to Escanor.

I'm just trying to make sense out of the situation. Don't mind me.

I mean, Mael himself should not be able to touch the DK even at Noon if we are being honest. Heck not even god mode Mel should be able to stand up to the DK because the latter have way more experience with his power.

More like ppl tend to overhype nnt, FT was always better than this. Nnt is more like Waterdown version of ft lol

@muuh this arc>everything mashima did in his life Did you ever read the rave masters or nah?

Btw, are we doing anything with Escanor? What if Nakaba never explain his power up? Will we just says it's a PIS and move on or what?

I doubt Nakaba won't explain such a big power up that came out of no where. But if that does happen I guess I'll just make a thread and see if people think it's an outlier or not. And if it's not considered an outlier than I guess a new key for Escanor.

I don't think we can do that, he will probably be upgraded after all this is done with the plausible explanation that due to his near death-state, his sunshine power is much greater than ever before. Perhaps similar to a star going supernova at the end of its life which is what escanor is probably experiencing metaphorically.

>Perhaps similar to a star going supernova at the end of its life which is what escanor is probably experiencing metaphorically.

I never thought of that...

Yeah that sounds about right. All jokes aside I guess we should just wait a bit more to see if there's a suitable name for this new key once the power up is explained.

ZERO7772 said:
Btw, are we doing anything with Escanor? What if Nakaba never explain his power up? Will we just says it's a PIS and move on or what?
So far its just PIS, if its explained that he received a PU then he gets upgraded.

We should probably specify that The Ruler is only against magic attacks though.

Not really. If this is the result of him pushing his limits wouldn't this be an addition? (I'm not confident)

Muchacho mrm said:
Not really. If this is the result of him pushing his limits wouldn't this be an addition? (I'm not confident)
He got stomped by AM Meliodas. If he didnt receive a PU this is just PIS.

Zezu1995 said:
i dont think the issue is the power up DK just isnt using ruler
Escanor before one have 112000pl, mael with 4C have 200k Pl, dk have 10C, even if he isnt using Ruler he pl should be like 500k, enough to one shot escanor

Back