• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai Discussion Thread 21

And that one panel where he was creeping on Loli Merlin before she turned back made me uneasy

Hopefully it doesn't get animated

Pretty sure it's just Japan. There is 'legal loli' and an actual loli although both are the same to me.

he fixed the whole loli elaine thing by giving her wings meaning shes a full adult now, as for diane and king pretty sure their both adults in their race... whats her face... the girl inlove with ban is 18 so cant do nothing about that. as for merlin her age is loli but gets countered by her maturity which i dont get cuz why not just stop your own time when your an adult ?

Yes but it helps to get through anime instead of switching to the psychopathic, genocidal, imbecilic, nonsensical chinese cultivation main character.

hate to say it but demon slayer is my new anime crush... NNT done broke my heart but ill still read it and its spin offs sadly
Tanjirou

It's pretty mediocre tbh. It's getting so much hype lately because it's done by Ufo studio and almost every frame is eye candy. Latest episode animation was just over the top.

The story is as generic as it gets. Not to mention the pacing of the show as slow as f*ck.

If you are gonna watch it wait until the anime finish at least.

MHA never went downhill lol.. speak for yourself also if you read demon slayer manga you will see why... anime barely picked up yet shit is fire

I AM speaking of myself. No one is forcing you to read you know? I saw up to episode 10 and the pacing was really bad at times. I gave it the drop but I will pick it up once it's finished.

Maybe I will change my mind.

Wait ƒñúƒñúƒñúƒñúƒñú did people say KNY is generic ƒÿ│ƒñúƒñúƒñúÔÿá´©Å. As a manga fan I can honestly say KNY>>>MHA with ease when it comes to writing and development.

Tanjirou??? Both headed? Just because there is fan art of him being mad doesn't make him a generic MC. If anything Tanjirou would objectively be one of the best current new gen MCs out right now. All of his actions r for someone else.

Also what's funny is that KNY has been one of Jumps best sellers consistently.

If the anime isopod then it will draw more people into the manga which was already doing good.

Also as someone who's been reading MHA since the first chapter I can honestly say MHA has went downhill. Everyone knows it did. Every manga has point like that.

Of-course source will always be better. I mean Escanor vs Estarossa didn't have the thrill it did in the manga if you compare to the anime. This is true for every manga or light novel I've read. The art I assumed it was official. Pretty sure One Piece is the best seller, I remember someone showing me a graph of sales for that and it seems the series has taken a large nose dive in sales. I'll give this series a try but most likely once this season finishes

Honestly I have nothing with MHA but I don't really understand what's happening since My Vilain Academia started

Epsilon R said:
Honestly I have nothing with MHA but I don't really understand what's happening since My Vilain Academia started
villain development and buff... their gonna do the same for heros before their big match up

>Be Galand

>Run into the one human that got lucky enough to get his hands on one of the Archangel's Graces

>Get petrified

>Your fellow commandment comes and finds you

>You get excited and think he's going to help you out

>He kills you

Sad.

Back