• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai Discussion Thread 21

i agree that nnt is better than ft . The art alone make it superior. i do agree that demon king is a shit final vilain tho.

i was also under the impression that The Ruler worked on physical strengh.

No more talk about NNT vs FT, always is a sh*tstorm

Was it ever clarified if magically enhanced physical attacks work on God and The Ruler

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
No more talk about NNT vs FT, always is a sh*tstorm
Was it ever clarified if magically enhanced physical attacks work on God and The Ruler
Ark slashes worked on Zeldris, the same with Seisou Escanor. Against the DK, he did got injured by Seisou and Seiken Escanor, and i dont think he just turned The Ruler off for all the fight. When Mel used Kami Chigiri it was said that he absorbed the magic except for the slash.

why we comparing zeldris? he used GOD which physical magic worked on and GOD seals/null magic.. ruler is different

The ruler did change, it used to absorb all attacks...

Now just magical because the author is smoking crack and decided to **** over all consistency because he is a lazy moron that doesn't care about his audience...the ones who got this WHOLE asshole of a man to where he is now money and popularity wise

Maybe they lit a fire under his ass and told him to finish his series. We're entering end game chinese cultivation novel inconsistencies.

Actually it make sense for DK to turn it off when Elizabeth is with them then if the sins notices the ruler they can just tell her.so it make sense

So he would rather takes the attacks of 4-5 people instead of the oh so dangerous healing magic? This logic is stupid even in a RPG game.

ZERO7772 said:
So he would rather takes the attacks of 4-5 people instead of the oh so dangerous healing magic? This logic is stupid even in a RPG game.
That dangerous healing msgic makes him unable to move and weakened him to enormous amount. As when Ban healed he couldnt even stand im his own feet.

Something way more dangerous : letting Meliodas entering his mind using Gowther's magic.

Also, I bet he will also let the vampire girl enter his mind by not using The Ruler too.

This is your headcanon Max-chan. Eliz is much weaker than characters like Mel and Ban yet your are assuming she will do more damage to him because "reasons"

You also need to take common sense lessons my guy.

What does healing have to do with strength? Shes the counter for the ruler which weakens DK to extreme amount. When DK was weakened by Bans healing he couldnt grasp his sword and couldnt hold it. That's how high the weakening is for the rulers effects. Literally not a headcanon at all when it's been shown before this what The Ruler is weak at.

There is no indication that DK is specifically weak against healing magic when he reverse it. Besides, can't he just turn it on and off? You would think a demon of his experience would have absolute control over his power.

i wouldnt compare liz healing to bans.. ban used his immortal life energy so yes he should just tank the healing from liz tbh

Zezu1995 said:
i wouldnt compare liz healing to bans.. ban used his immortal life energy so yes he should just tank the healing from liz tbh
And that immortal life energy hasnt shown feats compare to Elizabeths healing abilities. And besides Ban was healing DK so thats that

To be fair, there really is nothing indicating lifeforce To be this ultimate fuel for energy

Plus it's corny so stop using that as some sort of justification

You can't really defend a series that was given up upon by it's own author. It's giving me TG;re vibes.

if it was given up on he would've ended it with the first time they beat the DK .. but he kept going lets wait and see how this ends for real this time.. also why is MS taking so long?

I am almost sure this is editor pressure or something. You can tell by the massive quality decline that Nakaba doesn't give a damn anymore

But yeah, what's yall opinions on the current state of NNT right now or why it's not as good as before?

Imo, it's a shell of its former self rn.

╠ÂE╠Âs╠Âc╠Âa╠Ân╠Âo╠Âr╠ ╠Âg╠Âo╠Âe╠Âs╠ ╠Âo╠Âu╠Ât╠ ╠Âi╠Ân╠ ╠Âa╠ ╠Âs╠Âu╠Âp╠Âe╠Âr╠Ân╠Âo╠Âv╠Âa╠Â,╠ ╠Âk╠Âi╠Âl╠Âl╠ ╠Âe╠Âv╠Âe╠Âr╠Ây╠Âo╠Ân╠Âe╠Â.╠ ╠ÂE╠Ân╠Âd╠ ╠Âo╠Âf╠ ╠Âs╠Ât╠Âo╠Âr╠Ây╠Â.╠ ╠Â5╠Â-╠ÂA╠ ╠ÂE╠Âs╠Âc╠Âa╠Ân╠Âo╠Âr╠Â.╠Â

Inject some lifeforce into the series.

Meliodas should've become the main villain and then Nakaba make Arthur revive, awaken his magic power anc defeat him, would've been more interesting, but no, Meliodas just has to be the main character

he's getting slapped around so much he doesn't deserve to win

I mean, the most DK's done on his own in terms of plot is put the curse on them

Well he does like Merlin, and Merlin is actually a Loli, and he didn't seem not into that...

Now that I think about it, everyone in NNT is either into a Loli or Shota ƒñö

Back