• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai Discussion Thread 20

I mean, say whatever you want about Fairy Tail or Bleach endings, but at least the final villains in those 2 series were f*cking untouchable before they lost to PIS. NNT failed to do even that.

Too bad he got kicked away by the Sins attacks at the end of the chapter. Mel isn't even using his god mode, this is hopeless lol.

So who do you guys think will defeat the Demon King this time? Lord Twigo or Hawk? Meliodas or Arthur?

Arthur taking down the fodder king will be as bad as Arya killing the night king. What will Mel do then? Kill evil Elie?

Maybe Mel will need to charge some huge technique and Arthur and Escanor will stall for time (similar to DBZ with Kid Buu). Otherwise i dont see the point of bringing Arthur and Escanor to the fight, even less for The One.

oh wait... now im confused since the indura got offscreened does that mean diane/gowther etc are country? ( it was possibly ban/king and merlin mostly that took it down) but we will never know

Zeldris's 2nd form is way better than this current one

The Chimera Indura got off screened, what was even the point of it, also Meliodas is supposed to be equal at Full power to the Demon King, how the hell is the Demon King gonna put up a fight against that Meliodas plus the Sins and Elizabeth

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
The Chimera Indura got off screened, what was even the point of it
So the Sins wouldn't have been able to help Mel and Elizabeth against newly reborn DK Zeldris. Not in the sense that they needed the help to win the fight, but to hold him down until Mel got through to Zeldris. I was wondering about it myself before I realized that.

Honestly it should have ended after the first Demon King fight, nothing new that we wanted is happening, no The One Mael and no Supreme Deity, but who knows, maybe when the Demon King is defeated, it will pull another fake out and now we have to deal with the Supreme Deity

So the Sins wouldn't have been able to help Mel and Elizabeth against newly reborn DK Zeldris. Not in the sense that they needed the help to win the fight, but to hold him down until Mel got through to Zeldris. I was wondering about it myself before I realized that.

Dude Nakaba just wanted to keep the sins busy so he can wank Mel for few chapters by stomping the fodder king.

Considering that Ban = Meliodas who absorbed all commandments and took proper procedures to have all of the power at the start, 1st Stage DK Zeldris not wanting them to be in the area makes sense.

The Dk's third form is alright and actually looks kinda demonic

You people are just used to demon kings in manga looking like teen boys with the typical sasuke/kirito hairstyle with fancy navy admiral coats with an edgy twist to it is all

ikr.. we finally got a demon again that looks demonish. plus hes in another body also so he wont look like his true form

Yeah, he looks more demonic, doesn't mean I like the design, too boring and Aesthetically unappealing

I'll do a calc for the ground split.

Edit: It's not worth it. Only got City level results with wank.

@ByAsura It was caused by the air pressure of his swing, right? So, using inverse square law would get you a much higher result. Probably still wouldn't be anything impressive but you never know.

I thought we didn't accept inverse square law calculations? Otherwise feats like Saitama's cloud split could be terrawanked to absurd levels.

Pretty sure he's the only one living in a gag world or something. Murata doesn't speak for the author but he did answer what would have happened if Saitama missed the moon, something like farting his way back to earth.

being blown back dont mean anything so far he has yet to take any damage with ruler active as for physical attacks its till iffy... wild didnt injure him and meliodas sword was stated that they didnt get absorbed but that could mean he either just healed due to reverse or... his durability too high we need more time to figure out the weakness of the ruler

Back