• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai Discussion Thread 20

OofI just realized Mel's Body is vulnerable. What if Gelda kills Gowther trapping Mel in DK and DK then takes Zel and Mel's bodies!? Oof this maybe setting up for Arthur

Escanor attacks seemd more effctive. But seriouly, what gives? Escanor shouldn't be this OP before Noon.

╠ÂC╠Âl╠Âe╠Âa╠Âr╠Âl╠Ây╠ ╠Âw╠Âa╠Âs╠ ╠Âu╠Âs╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠ ╠Âj╠Âu╠Âs╠Ât╠ ╠Â1╠Â%╠ ╠Âo╠Âf╠ ╠Âh╠Âi╠Âs╠ ╠Âp╠Âo╠Âw╠Âe╠Âr╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âr╠Âo╠Âu╠Âg╠Âh╠Âo╠Âu╠Ât╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠Âs╠Âe╠Âr╠Âi╠Âe╠Âs╠ ╠Âu╠Ân╠Ât╠Âi╠Âl╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âi╠Âs╠ ╠Âm╠Âo╠Âm╠Âe╠Ân╠Ât╠Â

It'll get explained, probably. Something like burning his lifeforce, that is if Escanor doesn't suddenly increase in power but collapses at the end of the fight because he pushed himself for NAKAMA!

It's a bit odd that even after all this Merlin still doesn't give a shit about Escanor, she is going against the shonen logic.

There should be one more Key for Escanor : Post-Losing-Sunshine-but-got-Sunshine-agai .

Maybe he got stronger after Sunshine was taken away from him. Or Sunshine got upgraded massively after it was returned to Mael because Mael stored all of his energy on Sunshine (thus can't fight DK).

Both combined with Escanor near death condition gave Escanor one-time-use super power up, making it whole different thing than vanilla Noon Escanor.

Nakaba honestly doesn't give a shit anymore, but he still is giving Escanor one last hurrah and letting him beat the whole Demon Royal Family. His respect for the meme at least allows me to enjoy this chapter.

Finally, I think Mael not doing much here makes the most sense with his character. I know most people just want their edgy boi back, but I think Mael is tired of these wars. He's not going to contribute any more to the senseless conflict. He caused more suffering on both sides here than anyone else directly.

Back