• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai Discussion Thread 20

Fair enough I'll leave that part about him breaking out of the cocoon on his profile. So how does the shortened version look so far?

Well if nobody has a problem than I guess I'll change it on his profile after we decide if we should change Demon King's feats while possessing his children from a hypothetical peak to his current ones.

This is how I think the Demon King's profile should look if we decide to change it.

Attack Potency: At least Small Country level, likely higher (The equal of the Supreme Deity. Defeated The Original Demon in the past. Meliodas remarked that the Demon King's power, even in his weakened state, is so great that should he gain equivalent power, he wouldn't be able to remain in the normal world anymore) | At least Small Country level, likely higher (Twice as powerful as his weakened state) | At least Small Country level (Easily overpowered Full Wings King and Afternoon Mael. Likely comparable to Demon King Zeldris who began to regain his original power) | At least Small Country level (Should be somewhat comparable to when he possessed Meliodas), higher as he regains his power (Overpowered Post-Purgatory Base Meliodas after he started to regain his power as the Demon King), far higher at full power (Should be stronger than his 50% form)

Keys: Weakened (50% Power) | Full Power | Possessing Meliodas | Possessing Zeldris

So like this right? And when we see his full power should we add another key or a far higher to his Possessing Zeldris key and just call it full power. I've decided to add a full power to his Zeldris key.

So should I make a separate thread for these changes or just wait for more input on this discussion thread?

I think that DK Mel is more likely around the 2nd DK Zel we saw in this chapter rather than the 1st one. Because 1st DK Zel was not strong enough to use The Ruler and lost to base Mel while DK Mel could use it and he was also much stronger than Ban, who should be on base Mel's level.

That is a possibility but we don't really know if that really is the case. Also right now it's DK Zeldris that backscales from DK Meliodas not the other way around so I'm not sure if it even matters that much.

I believe the Demon King in Zeldris' body says he isn't a lot weaker than when he possessed Meliodas, and this was at his weakest level of power.

Edit: He more implies it. Posting scan, but the translation seems a tad dodgy given the context.

Screenshot (1494)

So I guess everybody is fine with the changes right? I could change it right now if you guys want me to.

Well yes, but i don't think he was saying that right now he wasn't far below than when he was inside Mel, he said that Zel is not much weaker than Mel as a vessel in general.

Right after saying this he says that he needs to recover his DK powers, something which he is always pointing out so far. He never had this problem with Mel instead, his only problem was that Mel was resisting him from the inside so he wasn' t fully in control, with Zel however he also had to recover the power he spent in his previous fight and so he went to the lake. He should be more nerfed.

He was also restrained by Eli ark barrier, while DK Mel destroyed a combined barrier from Merlin, King and Eli despite being heavily injured.

Fair enough so do you want there to be a line for DK Meliodas that says should be comparable to DK Zeldris that started to regain his power?

dont mind the changes but if we change bans speed we gotta change everyones then again i guess it all depends on the chapter ban did have enough speed to get rid of all the induras but king could also do it via statement

I'm gonna be real disappointed if this is Demon King Zeldris at full power. Cause this is just ridiculous Post-Purgatory Demon Mark Meliodas is still able to somewhat put up a fight against him. And he hasn't even used his Assault Mode (If he still has it) or his True Magic form yet.

Also really the Chimera Indura got offscreened. I was hoping it didn't just get destroyed like that. So now it's the Seven Deadly Sins + Elizabeth vs Demon King Zeldris.

So his true magic is literally just a power up? I can't help but think of Jojo part 5 final episode for some reason now 0v0

What's the point of even bringing the indura? And where is Escanor

Btw next ch name is following the light

Welp a summary on mangahelpers confirmed that this is indeed Demon King Zeldris at full power.

1997KD said:
What's the point of even bringing the indura? And where is Escanor
To wank Mel for few chapters by beating the fodder king. I don't even know what Escanor will do now, and don't forget about Arthur lol.

Well there's always the excuse that Demon King Zeldris was toying with Post-Purgatory Demon Mark Meliodas who also got an emotion boost to barely keep up with him. The same way Afternoon Mael was going easy on 2nd Demon Mark Zeldris w/ God and was winning until Zeldris got an emotion boost and briefly overpowered him.

Back