• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai Discussion Thread 20

The anime left out several scenes from the original parts of the manga. It's a good thing someone went back and read it. I personally started reading the manga during the Kingdom Infiltration Arc once I got tired of waiting for weekly episodes.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
I'm really shocked you guys didn't know. Did you guys start where the anime left off, because I started from the beginning again.
Yeah, I do that a lot when I start the series with the anime but don't want to wait for another season.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Something minor but...
Meliodas should have Illusion Creation, Empathic Manipulation, and Fear Manipulation via this and this.

Ban should also have passive Fear Manipulation and Empathic Manipulation with his aura.

Pretty sure that also gives a lot of characters resistance to fear manipulation via fighting Ban & scaling.
Unless there is more context to it, these feats can simply be interpreted as Doggo having Extrasensory abilities allowing him to sense people's power or murder intent or simply sensing danger. Also Fear Manip requires you to provoke an irrational fear response: here, this is the very opposite, the Dog understood they were very dangerous and rationally feared them.

You literally just proved my point. He feared them, and in response grew. Meliodas's illusion+fear made it run, and Ban's made it enlarge itself because it felt fear.

Just making people fear you doesn't grant a character Fear manip, at least not on this wiki. Otherwise more than half of the profile on this website would have it too.

"Fear Manipulation, otherwise known as Fear Inducement is the ability in which to inflict a level of "fear" on the target. Depending on the severity of the fear, the user can use this to manipulate the target, incapacitate them or simply drive them insane."

That is quite literally what Ban & Mel did.

The Dog didn't fear them through an ability, but because he sensed them to be vastly dangerous to him. Madara scared shitless all ninjas in existence, yet he doesn't get Fear manip.

thats odd.. just looked at the chapter there is no question and answers for it yet why do u have this? ima check it out even more

My translation says

"Granted by the Supreme Divinity to Ludoshel, it can literally move at the a speed of a Flash of light"

"NAH BRAH THAT STUFF AIN'T FASTER THAN LIGHT!!!!!!"

For serious I have no idea, if it's legit or not, and Flash is Speed of Light, then I'd accept it, just against Ark being assumed as Light Speed, I don't always not support an upgrade 😂

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
"NAH BRAH THAT STUFF AIN'T FASTER THAN LIGHT!!!!!!"
For serious I have no idea, if it's legit or not, and Flash is Speed of Light, then I'd accept it, just against Ark being assumed as Light Speed, I don't always not support an upgrade 😂
heres what my buddy got from it im asking him for more translations since the link got more than 6 questions.. as for ark only the ark beams should be SOL but idc anymore
Ludo scan

i just noticed... someone once said months ago that each grace is a literal counter part of the name... ocean=ocean, tornado=tornado, flash=flash, sunshine=sunshine

Speaking of which, didn't Ludoshiel say that Zeldris's signature attack moves FTL without exaggeration. She literally said she wasn't using hyperbole.

yes rorepme.. i made a post about it months ago but they denied it lol... i get the sword/orbs etc reason but the beams.. which was used my ludo vs galand, tarmel vs mael and mael vs well everyone which gowther got infroont of to protect liz.. same with diane.. i proved it acted like light also...once again i said something that got denied but months later becoming true...

yes ON was godspeed.. anyways heres some translation to the questions in that link 1-

Eschanol's ability to become an invincible pole of one minute at midday is so overwhelming that even Meriodas, who has regained its former power, is overwhelmed

Hide or report this

Chandler can call the night (Pig hat) Òé½ Eschanol was back in the dark because he had also taken the night during the exhibition

Zeldris ... One of the Ten Commandments with the "Prospect of Reity". He reigns as a substitute for the Demon King, and boasts of top-class ability among (the Ten Commandments).

Back