• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai Discussion Thread 19

I've been wondering, does Meliodas' ability to destroy the curses grant him some sort of Power Nullification or Curse Manipulation because he could destroy it?

It's interesting that he seems to be able to annihilate those powerful abilities and I think it matches up with some of the statements that his father made before. Especially since his power erased the Demon King's entire arm as well.

The Foolish Omniscient Guy said:
He wanted to cause destruction to the main world so i guess the DK don't care at all and will instead enjoy it
He can just stay in the verse and destroy it, since dk sais it multiple timeƒÖè

Damage3245 said:
> Class G: 10^9 to 10^12 kg (The mass of the human world population, the largest man-made structures)

I could understand that if one of them lifted up off the ground, but all they did was destroy it.
Then the class G rating should be removed since it's just a baseless assumption

I'm currently gathering a bunch of lifting feats. I'll post them here soon. There's actually a lot, surprisingly.

I do not think it's the Induras we know, in the translation I read DK claims to be a special monster everyone in the demon world fears, and refers to him as Indula with L.

Thats just a translation mistake. In the holy war flashback arc it was stated that Induras were feared in the demon clan.

So how many Induras are there? I heard there's 4 and each one of them is comparable to the Demon King since he couldn't control them.

Well, going by the flashback arc there is one original Indura.

And an unknown amount of high-level demons who become like Indura after sacrificing their hearts.

So an unknown amount currently.

My boy Zeldris got 5th, also love how Estarossa and Mael are separate, because they are different people

Anyways, I like that we're resolving the Meliodas and Zeldris brother's quarrel, and that Elizabeth is gonna do something, also that we're gonna get a 1v1 Meliodas vs Demon King, I just wish we got a better trip to get there, I hope I won't be let down, and I want to see The One Mael if possible

I'm starting to believe we should separate Mael and Estarossa into two different profiles, since even Nakaba himself believe they are different characters and they are

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
I'm starting to believe we should separate Mael and Estarossa into two different profiles, since even Nakaba himself believe they are different characters and they are
I've been saying this for awhile.

That link is sketchy as **** and keeps trying to send me to some other page that's probably malicious. Don't click on it,,wait for a diffirent source on Reddit.

i finished the scans with all the pop ups... ya escanor cant fight no more but we get to see the other two commandments from the past.. i wish they would tell us what powers they had

Using Gelda's boobs as a bind for Zeldris is the smartest move the DK has pulled so far.

Back