• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai Discussion Thread 17

Well it depends. If his original magic power is a form of stat amp than yes it's an upgrade for Meliodas. But if it's a durability negating ability than no there is going to be no upgrade.

It's not a new form or anything like that though. It's just Meliodas finally deciding to use his original magic. So it's actually Unknow with Original Magic. And technically he could use this in all his keys but he doesn't want to or else he won't be able to stay in the real world for too long.

"But now that i've awoke to my power..."

Awoken means he never had this power in the first place, so a new key like "After awakening" will be needed.

Also, a key does not necessary need a new form to be created: Ban just had a power up like gowther after having back his memories and emotions.

Two chapters ago Demon King said Meliodas can't beat him without using his original magic power which implies that he could always use it but he didn't want to because he was afraid of it. Awoken in context could mean he finally decides to use it after a long time which seems to be the case here.

The problem is we know that Zeldris' original magic power is a form of stat amp plus he could stack it on his other abilities. For Meliodas we don't even know if it's a stat amp or durability negation. Not to mention he had this all along which means he should have this in every single one of his keys. It would basically be another demon mark state for Meliodas.

Zeldris should probably just remain like this. Since his profile is similar to Naruto where his keys are just different forms/abilities stacked on top of each other.

Meliodas should probably just have Unknow with Original Magic added onto his 10C Absorbed key once he takes back his body from the Demon King. Or we could give his emotions a key though we won't know what tier we should give him. Since the powerscaling has been really messed up.

I think it will personally end up being hax for Meliodas. The Demon King called him the embodiment of destruction before. I think he has some innate ability to just destroy anything and he hasn't used it because he really can't control it. That's just my theory though.

GalaxianAegis said:
I think it will personally end up being hax for Meliodas. The Demon King called him the embodiment of destruction before. I think he has some innate ability to just destroy anything and he hasn't used it because he really can't control it. That's just my theory though.
Pretty sure he was calling him like that because mel would destroy all of his hardwork to came back to the main world.

29F33D3B-BEA2-40EA-A84D-EBC65DEABFCF
I don't see any Form Eight: Pollen Garden here

You're confusing this with the caustic storm.
Thats not a storm but ok. King didnt even got hit by the attack and pushed far by the shockwaves of its attacks. Comparing that to mael who got bit by the attsck is just a fallacious claim to make to scale king.

ya know how he slashes shit really fast and turns it to nothing like he did with that big ass rock? he did it again i was just asking if it was a feat or nothing speacial

The mangá Will ends in novembro If I remember correctly,, or we Will have a New eneminlike Kaguya or Dkhave more than 1 form

Something doesn't feel right here. It feels like the win came way too easily. Either the DK might have a trick or two up his sleeve or someone elese will come around.

Didn't Nakaba say he planned to end it at 350? Something tells me that this ain't the final battle.

Well, Meliodas hasnt even used his Original Magic. I doubt this is the end, probably DK will stand up again or some new enemy.

Arthur did not come back and he needs it since he died without revealing what his magic is, is not the end.

In fact Diane created a rock so high we can see the whole country and the curvature of the land, Ban climbed in a second to the top to punch DK, maybe give a good speed number, but would not have so much hope.

╠ÂW╠Â╠Âh╠Â╠Âe╠Â╠Âr╠Â╠Âe╠ ╠Âi╠Â╠Âs╠ ╠ÂT╠Â╠Âh╠Â╠Âe╠ ╠ÂR╠Â╠Âu╠Â╠Âl╠Â╠Âe╠Â╠Âr╠ ╠Âa╠Â╠Ân╠Â╠Ây╠Â╠Âw╠Â╠Âa╠Â╠Ây╠ ╠Â?╠Â

So,the holy war is almost about to end, it's strange because I feel it hasn't started yet , lul.

Back