• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai Discussion Thread 16

Also why was that brought up, pretty sure I probably talked about that two weeks ago

Also I don't see the issue. Indura is hyped as the most evil existence and a demons true form. Required 50 pl, and you need to sacrifice yourself so it makes sense

Not to mention that they weren't fully grown yet against Ludo, only against Eli they evolved more, forcing Tar and Sar to help her. So they can likely beat Ludo with ease.

This is just another inconsistency of nanatsu (I quite like it but there are many inconsistencies) Real Body Ludoshel battled against Sinner who is more powerful than the Induras.

um what makes you think sinner is stronger than the induras? we havnt seen much of them to really decide that yet.

But why you guys think him to be stronger than zeldris and the one? his only feat is the break coccon thing after that he doesnt do a shit only beat a barely 114k Escanor and zeldris do far better against mael than him

But even so now the big bad is the DK so i cant imagine him doing anything or maybe he fights the DK to Help Mel and to help Zeldris to meet Gelda again

The one Escanor remains the strongest character in the series, furthermore dixer that he was taking damage from purpose is just guessing. If we go by the facts we have Ludo holding against the fusion of power of the two most powerful demons of the series (Outside Meliodas and DK)

Induras were defeated by Elizabeth who is weaker than Cusack or Chandler.

That is, or Ludoshel had a upgrade in a milenium or it is another nnt inconsistency

tbh we shouldnt use elizabeth in anything she has power but dont like to fight... if she can hold her own against the top tiers with meliodas i doubt chandler cusack are stronger but hey im sure sooner or later we gonna see her true power possibly a 5th grace

Heads up I'm just gonna go and remove some of the pictures from Zeldris' profile. God and Ominous Nebula don't really have a form. The current pictures are more like the effects of Ominous Nebula and God. So I'm just gonna leave the pictures of his base and 2nd Demon Mark there.

lol Elizabeth didn't beat anything. Not sure why that is always said. She used some weird magic to counteract all that negative dark corruption energy. And even then she needed assistance. So when ppl say Elizabeth defeated them I find that odd

Outside of the gods themselves no one else is stronger than the one Escanor. Scary considering the one that fought Zeldris was vastle weaker than when he fought meliodas. Walking unhindered in nebula which was thought to be impossible. Cusack and chandler didn't think it was possible any being to exist that can do that which says a lot. A weaker one btw..

GoddessOfWinterr- said:
Outside of the gods themselves no one else is stronger than the one Escanor. Scary considering the one that fought Zeldris was vastle weaker than when he fought meliodas. Walking unhindered in nebula which was thought to be impossible. Cusack and chandler didn't think it was possible any being to exist that can do that which says a lot. A weaker one btw..
It's Meliodas that was weaker against the one. after this battle, he actually grew back to his prime. Zeldris, who is superior to ludoshel possessing Margaret, who is 200K, stated that Meliodas was too strong.

GoddessOfWinterr- said:
lol Elizabeth didn't beat anything. Not sure why that is always said. She used some weird magic to counteract all that negative dark corruption energy. And even then she needed assistance. So when ppl say Elizabeth defeated them I find that odd
Why ppl always talk like elizabeth was weak was already stated that she is one of the strongets goddes alongside ludociel and Mael

Based on the story so far the Top 10 strongest characters without separating forms are...

1. Demon King and Supreme Goddess (Also includes Demon King Meliodas)

2. Sunshine Mael

3. Prime Meliodas

4. The One Escanor

5. Full Power Zeldris

6. Full Wings King

7. Elizabeth

8. Ludoshel and Original Demon

9. Indura Derieri and Monspeet

10. Merlin

This is what it is IMO

That's likely because he had to deal with two Induras, I think he is stronger than Indura Derieri alone and as we've established, statements aen't an end all be all in this verse, remember when Merlin said the Original Demon was the strongest next to the Demon King, Ludoshel needed help for two Induras and we've established Sariel and Tarmiel working together is far weaker than Ludoshel, they couldn't beat Fallen Angel Mael who is weaker than Margaret Possesed Ludo, so they wouldn't offer a lot

King is no doubt the current strongest sin excluding Demon King Meliodas and potentially Post-Purgatory Ban.

He was the only one who was relatively fine after taking an attack from Demon King Meliodas. Heck even Afternoon Mael was bleeding from that attack but King didn't have any visible damage on him. He only got knocked back a bit. Also he was able to no sell attacks from Zeldris w/ God and 2nd Demon Mark under an emotion boost which made him temporarily overpower afternoon Mael with Pollen Garden. The same afternoon Mael was able to no sell Zeldris' Full Power 5 minutes ago.

How can he be stronger than indura derieri alone when he was outclassed in every category and he's completely unable to event do damage lol.... he can't even harm them at all

Really guys you think King to be weaker than Zeldris? he Stomp 4C Mael who by wings size is far stronger than Ludo in his real body who was above zeldris with god even in a vessel And fight with zeldris at night by far dreaning fast his stamina and zeldris dont do a shit against him

Probably ludociel in his real body is comparable to the One like he fight the sinner and the Sinner says that escanor was nothing after his boom that probably means that he considers the one like a threat or maybe is out of contex

The better question is can Zeldris even hurt King? We have already seen King resist Ominous Nebula while flying and we have also seen him tank an attack from Demon King Meliodas without any visible injuries. So right now I'm having doubts on whether or not Zeldris can even hurt him.

Peter1129 said:
The better question is can Zeldris even hurt King? We have already seen King resist Ominous Nebula while flying and we have also seen him tank an attack from Demon King Meliodas without any visible injuries. So right now I'm having doubts on whether or not Zeldris can even hurt him.
That was only a casual attack tho

The same casual attack was able to injure Afternoon Mael. Which means True Wings King's durability > Afternoon Mael who was able to no sell Full Power Zeldris' abilities 5 minutes ago.

His grace don't do shit.. it would have made almost no difference at all. Since when do ppl get the impression that holding back = automatically superior? It's pretty common thing for ppl to assume the person holding back is stronger than the person they are getfting stomped by lmao. If it was a tie, and then he was holding back that means superior. Not getting stomped but not goin 100%. He isn't stronger than either of them. His grace would of had an even less effect than when it was used on Zeldris. Not difference.

Let's stop talking about this. The debate itself is silly.

Back