• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai Discussion Thread 16

Dude, you should put the colour page of Meliodas' new form in the OP, not the last page of the untranslated chapter...

By the way can somebody remove the text from this image? Zeldris really needs a better picture for his second demon mark. Also I'm probably going to remove his other images since God and Ominous Nebula doesn't really change his appearance.

3BF88165-822D-45AB-9D8E-49E12B7C2364

Well in the spanish chapter they figured out that DK is on Meliodas body also he says that he doesnt like Gelda and wanna break elizabeth curse and give her an painful death

The Foolish Omniscient Guy said:
I love how Zeldris fought so hard just for getting blamed by his father. I feel sad for him.
Anyway, i think we should give DK Meliodas all of the DK powers since Merlin is aware of "The Ruler"
Right now he should be more powerfull than his original body's 100% power

Can we even really say this is Demon King Meliodas at this point?

It is just the Demon King hijacking Meldioas' body. This should be another key for the Demon King.

Damage3245 said:
Can we even really say this is Demon King Meliodas at this point?
It is just the Demon King hijacking Meldioas' body. This should be another key for the Demon King.
I hate to say it. But yeah it is. Meliodas will get a key when he's back in control of his body again.

At least Small Country Level+, likely higher (Stated that Meliodas' body with the Ten Commandments is superior to his old one. Meaning he should be above his previous 100% state)

| Possesing Meliodas.

Not sure, he only said mel body has a great potential but we don't know if it is the DK consciousness who just get transfered or also all of the power he had in purgatory

The Foolish Omniscient Guy said:
Not sure, he only said mel body has a great potential but we don't know if it is the DK consciousness who just get transfered or also all of the power he had in purgatory
Merlin did kinda mention the Ruler though.

Hmm - alright, so long as we wait until Meliodas is in control again before adding the key to his profile.

And then SD shows up and possesses Elizabeth and they fight. And then they realize they are having this war because of a divorce. Then they leave the bodies and make out. And then Eliz and mel makes out and then the curse is broken and then uhhhh happily ever death

The Demon King is stronger than his original 100% for sure, but did the Demon King obtain all his original power, is it Meliodas+50% of the Demon King's Power, or does he have all original 100%, either way, the main cast is f*cked, the only way I can see them winning is that Meliodas defeats the Demon King from the inside

I just realized part of the Demon King's genius; curse your son with immortality, let him roam the world for centuries gaining battle experience then hijack him to get a battle-honed body that can never die.

Damn even at 50% the DK would have been too much, and now he is even stronger than his 100% state. The only way they can win is with the help of the SD.

Latest chapter says that Meliodas is still in there at the same time as the Demon King. It also says that Meliodas's body is stronger than Demon King's.

This chapter also confirm that the demon who had the 10TC before was just another vessel for DK. So he rebelled without the TC...

Should the demon king have a very specific type 6 immortality?

6: Parasitic: The character is able to attain a sort of immortality by abandoning bodies whenever necessary to transfer their consciousness to another body, whether they are possessing someone else or switching to a backup body.

But why yo are so sure that mel is stronger than his 100% state maybe he only has the 10C power plus his councioness and also in this chapter the finally state a obvious thing that the ruler only work on magic attacks

Yeah i though it worked on physical attacks too at first but it seems it works only on magicals.

Speaking of that it seems like form one and form five are physical attacks, as King used them after Merlin told them that DK is immune to magic, so Chandler really has the physical FC.

Oh my Fu***n god

why the ruler should work on physical attacks? was only stated and seen to work with magical attacks and merlin just says that only magical attacks do not work on the DK

After DK took Ruler off Hawks brother could use his suicide attack to make an opening. A physical attack. Otherwise he could have used it 60 years prior..

Honestly makes you wonder why the Demon King isn't more concerned about Wild and Hawk's existences. Sure, Harlequin may be strong but that can be waved away as a strong Fairy King. But some random pigs? Even if he had to die to do it, one of them managed to stagger him at 50%.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Should the demon king have a very specific type 6 immortality?
6: Parasitic: The character is able to attain a sort of immortality by abandoning bodies whenever necessary to transfer their consciousness to another body, whether they are possessing someone else or switching to a backup body.
?

The demon king made Meliodas immortal, he did not grow old at all after receiving the curse, but he had to change his body because his was old (???)

Back